For a fair price I might add
    I think the FREE shipping makes this price more than fair... 😂

Bob
    the_boon and Ron Luettgen like this.
    02-19-20 08:36 PM
    I think the FREE shipping makes this price more than fair...

Bob
    Maybe the price is because it was assembled by John Chen or Alex Thurber themselves, and comes with an official autographed golden certificate.
    02-19-20 08:37 PM
    Maybe the price is because it was assembled by John Chen or Alex Thurber themselves, and comes with an official autographed golden certificate.
    If they were assembled by Chen or Thurber I would be suspect of the spacebar... 🤔

Bob
    the_boon likes this.
    02-19-20 08:40 PM
    I think so.
    02-19-20 09:19 PM
    Black Key2 dual sim 128GB variant available for the reasonable price of 549€ on EU Amazons (IT, FR, ES). 10 pieces in stock as I'm typing this but no telling how much longer is the current price good for. I ordered mine yesterday.

Edit: 6 pieces left now.
    These are back in stock... Meanwhile, Clove is out of stock and they reckon no further stock shall be forthcoming.

Edit: 18 pieces in stock. This could be it boys, don’t sleep on this.
    Last edited by Critical Observer; 02-29-20 at 11:48 AM.
    02-28-20 05:12 AM
    Just because they took those away doesn't mean it's a good thing.

I don't know why people keep supporting manufacturers that remove features.

Must be the innate psychological need to have the latest and greatest even if it's a step back from the second-to-latest.
    Well the Note 10 comes 256 GB of stoage. Still don't know why they removed the sd card. Works fine for my wife. My Note 10+ has 512 GB and a 400 GB card.
    02-28-20 12:55 PM
    Chen uses only demos... lol!!

Posted via CB10
    03-03-20 03:56 PM
    Not sure if it helps, but a local shop have a couple of them.

KEY2 LE Champagne, Dual Sim, 64Gb - 616 USD
    KEY2 LE Black, 32Gb - 548 USD

Both with QWERTY. They had also standard KEY2 but all gone now.

Not sure if they are good priced, or worth it, but that's it. I checked online and found the Amazon prices for the RED and the black are raising badly. If anyone find them a good deal, can help with the buy because they do not ship internationally, but first you should check online and find some good deals tho.
    03-06-20 08:20 AM
    Well the Note 10 comes 256 GB of stoage. Still don't know why they removed the sd card. Works fine for my wife. My Note 10+ has 512 GB and a 400 GB card.
    Because they are problematic....

If everyone bought a high quality card, it wouldn't be an issue. But people are people, and some don't understand the difference in a card that has a 260MB/s write speed that $200 for 128GB vs a card with 40MB/s write that only $15 for 128GB. So it's the phones fault if performance of the whole phone is affect by that cards slower Read/Write speeds compared to new internal storage. Or worse it's the phones fault if the user looses all their data because the Chinese knock off they got for $10, fails after 8 months.

Android really ought do a performance test on any card inserted and clearly show the user a performance rating, and an explanation of what that might mean. Especially if a card is going to be used for adopted storage...
    03-06-20 09:16 AM
    Not sure if it helps, but a local shop have a couple of them.

KEY2 LE Champagne, Dual Sim, 64Gb - 616 USD
    KEY2 LE Black, 32Gb - 548 USD

Both with QWERTY. They had also standard KEY2 but all gone now.

Not sure if they are good priced, or worth it, but that's it. I checked online and found the Amazon prices for the RED and the black are raising badly. If anyone find them a good deal, can help with the buy because they do not ship internationally, but first you should check online and find some good deals tho.
    Lol those are horrible prices
    03-06-20 11:16 AM
    Lol those are horrible prices
    u can still get a champagne dual SIM LE on the official world EU store.
    On quality keyboard feel and price -quality , the LEs are far and away the best buy Android Chinese Blackberry ever.
    But, please be quick.
    03-06-20 12:03 PM
61 123