I just took a peek at the EU store, and found no red models. So, to be on the safe side I bought the black dual SIM without tax through my company.

And now, just went back in and that model is no longer there. Knee jerk reaction to announcement is working!! As I just found out!
    Attached Thumbnails Too late to buy a Key2 dual SIM-45658.jpg  
    Swiftnick123 likes this.
    02-05-20 07:50 AM
    Yeah I kinda expected the announcement came when stock was already very low....

And that many Keyone users waiting from MWC to see if a miracle happened and they released a KEY3... went ahead with the KEY2.
    02-05-20 07:58 AM
    It appears that they only have the silver 64gb left in the qwerty version.

Posted via my beautiful priv
    02-05-20 08:02 AM
    Black dual SIM still available via clove UK.

Posted via my beautiful priv
    02-05-20 08:06 AM
    If I wanted a PKB device now I’d be scoping around the KEY 2 Red Edition, at least it carries the most storage of all of them making it slightly more future proof.
    the_boon likes this.
    02-05-20 08:13 AM
    An enterprising person.... might opt to buy up what they can, and turn around and offer it for $1000 buck in six months time.
    02-05-20 08:15 AM
    The red dual SIM on the bay is already up in price

Posted via my beautiful priv Too late to buy a Key2 dual SIM-screenshot_20200205-142541.jpeg
    02-05-20 08:26 AM
    So $2000 in six months....
    the_boon likes this.
    02-05-20 08:33 AM
    If I wanted a PKB device now I’d be scoping around the KEY 2 Red Edition, at least it carries the most storage of all of them making it slightly more future proof.
    No. the classy black dual SIM has the same specs as the girlie lipstick red.

Lucky it was gone so I wasnt tempted🤩
    02-05-20 09:06 AM

Lucky it was gone so I wasnt tempted🤩
    this guy only got a key1 silver, so don't complain.
    Attached Thumbnails Too late to buy a Key2 dual SIM-45660.jpg  
    02-05-20 10:35 AM

Lucky it was gone so I wasnt tempted
    Lol one thing you are not is PC.

Did you manage to get a 128GB? I don’t know how anyone manages to even use anything less than 128G these days.
    02-05-20 10:44 AM
    Lol one thing you are not is PC.

Did you manage to get a 128GB? I don’t know how anyone manages to even use anything less than 128G these days.
    Do you know how much heavier doubling the storage makes the device?!?
    Tsepz_GP and Summer_Moon like this.
    02-05-20 11:12 AM
    PC is for anglosaxon countries, here in the Mediterranean people can still have a bit of a laugh...

The 50% bigger keys on the PKB are also heavier.
    The Dual SIM black is 128GB + 6GB . the dog's danglies basically.
    128GB is totally unnecessary. I've had 2 64GB and it's more than enough. Better to always store and back up your photos and files from an SD card.
    anyway, just get a new red or black dual SIM.

oops, you can't.
    sorry😬😜
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    02-05-20 11:44 AM
    The main reason I'd want a Red KEY2 (again lol) is because of the improved spacebar.
    Getting a Black unit with that improvement is a gamble, but with the red you just know it's gonna be recent build.

I couldn't care less about the Red paint or 128GB storage, especially with unlimited Google Photos storage and SD card.
    Tsepz_GP likes this.
    02-05-20 11:57 AM
    LOOOOL! Literally laughed
    02-05-20 12:33 PM
    LOOOOL! Literally laughed
    But @mrsimon didn’t laugh. I think his reply was supposed to be for you.

That or he’s got some BBTSD going on.
    02-05-20 12:36 PM
    PC is for anglosaxon countries, here in the Mediterranean people can still have a bit of a laugh...

128GB is totally unnecessary. I've had 2 64GB and it's more than enough. Better to always store and back up your photos and files from an SD card.

oops, you can't.
    sorry
    you and Chuck need to go on the road together
    02-05-20 12:40 PM
    But @mrsimon didn’t laugh. I think his reply was supposed to be for you.

That or he’s got some BBTSD going on.
    I tittered for about a millisecond, but couldn't find any emoticon for that, so ….
    02-06-20 02:56 AM
    You can get a Key LE in any combination you want, so obviously not such a collector's item.

An now the singles SIM Key2s are down to
    Black - only Germany Keyboard
    Silver - all keyboard variants
    02-06-20 03:00 AM

oops, you can't.
    sorry
    Lunacy at 4AM... Is it possible to partition a microSDXC so some is extra internal and some is external portable?? would be great...
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 02-06-20 at 03:22 AM.
    02-06-20 03:11 AM
    So... For a guy who must have pkb whats left? Already have a Titan but it is a beast so I would need suspenders to keep jeans up... don't want an LE without capacitive. On ATT USA & Proximus BE sometimes so MrC suggests PRD -39 Key1 black 64 ... any other ideas?
    the_boon likes this.
    02-06-20 03:21 AM
    So... For a guy who must have pkb whats left? Already have a Titan but it is a beast so I would need suspenders to keep jeans up... don't want an LE without capacitive. On ATT USA & Proximus BE sometimes so MrC suggests PRD -39 Key1 black 64 ... any other ideas?
    That’s where I ended the BlackBerry hardware relationship.
    02-06-20 05:56 AM
    Then the only option is a KEY2.

I'd go for a Red one or maybe try a Black one (since you're in Europe) it could be 2019 build as well
    02-06-20 05:58 AM
    I emailed BBM yesterday asking if they will get more inventory for the Red dual SIM variant. They said that when inventory comes, it will be visible in the store. And an hour ago, like by miracle, it was back on sale. I got mine ordered and now it's again offsale...

So worth checking the store from time to time!
    the_boon likes this.
    02-06-20 06:33 AM
    I emailed BBM yesterday asking if they will get more inventory for the Red dual SIM variant. They said that when inventory comes, it will be visible in the store. And an hour ago, like by miracle, it was back on sale. I got mine ordered and now it's again offsale...

So worth checking the store from time to time!
    Wow they sold out of the red within hours??
    02-06-20 06:37 AM
61 123