Well new to blackberry, my mom has playbook that's all I have used in blackberries. The q5 is sold for $150 and he says you can negotiate the price too. Brandnew and never opened. What and why would he sell it that price? He says he has the receipt too if needed. It's locked to bell and virgin. I have 2 choices, I can buy the phone (might be stolen, or fake) and unlock it so I can use it with win, or I can buy another phone from wind (curve 9320) and use that. Which I have to pay for the money if I cancel the plan. You tell me guys what to do, I mean it's hard to deiced also how much is it to unlock. I found one for 8.95 still seems too good to be true.
    10-19-13 01:33 PM
    Just check it out and make sure it works with no water damage. But great deal

Fired from my Z10
    10-19-13 01:35 PM
    Why don't you ask to see the phone first and see if it is the real thing and ask if you can use, also to see the receipt.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 01:36 PM
    I will, I just want to know if it is possible for it to be at this price, I mean 150 wow. also can it be stolen? I searched the guy's phone number he has a bit of electronics in craigslist and all of them were sold so I can't see them anymore, but seems like he sells this stuff to make money I guess.
    10-19-13 01:39 PM
    well z10s are pretty cheap these days so cant really imagine people buying q5s at full retail price when for a little bit more you can have a full touch phone
    10-20-13 12:33 PM
    It's not a hot tech item. Not likely to be knocked off. Possibly stolen; but, I doubt most individuals would go through the trouble stealing a Q5 (even if it was lying in the open). There are plenty of iPhones floating around, most people don't know about BB10, and even if you knew about BB10 you'd know that the phones don't have much resale value, anyway.

Most likely damaged if it is working. Or maybe the previous owner did not pay his phone bill so the IMEI is blocked. Just check to make sure the device is functional and you should be good to go.
    10-20-13 12:38 PM