i have a technical question, and i know there are some tech experts out there. I have a blackberry curve 8310 and i have four email accounts. I want to setup a different tone for each one so that i can know where my emails are coming from. My problem is that every time i change a tone for one email account, it changes the other ones. So that makes me end up with the same tone for each one. Its driving me crazy!! someone help!!!
    07-17-08 05:49 PM
    Profiles. advance on loud... then you will see Email XXXXXX and Email XXXXX

You can change each one... works for me....
    07-17-08 05:53 PM
    Check out the "Newbies" tab near the top of this site. There is a slew of info for ya there!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 06:02 PM
    07-17-08 06:04 PM
    doesnt work, i go through each one, save it, and when i go back to check them to see if they are all different, they are all the same as the last one i changed. they keep switching to the one i change last
    07-17-08 06:06 PM
    i have been workin for cingular at&t for four years and have had a blackberry pearl before and was able to do this. I know how to do it, im tellin yall that it doesnt work!!!
    07-17-08 06:20 PM
    i have been workin for cingular at&t for four years and have had a blackberry pearl before and was able to do this. I know how to do it, im tellin yall that it doesnt work!!!
    It does work, as theres 3 BB's I'm looking at right now, that have done what you want. If for some reason it's NOT working, then it's the device. Take it back. And try and chill out some.
    07-17-08 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD