Too much hype, not enough substance. BB is where it's at "she's got style, she's got grace, etc."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-08 12:08 PM
    the iPhone has multi-touch though and it has 3g, gps, wifi, and edge. that's a lot of radios to drain the battery.
    Bold will have 3g, gps, wifi, and edge... Granted you CAN carry around an extra battery Try that iPhone! I kid, I kid...

As of right now, and I think we can all agree, we should all be jealous of the attention iPhone receives from developers. I still don't know if it's the device or the development environment that's responsible. I mean it's ONE device available from ONE carrier here in the US, I have no clue about overseas, and there's already some insanely cool stuff out there. Stuff that probably isn't possible on any current BB model, or more likely hasn't been attempted.

Like I said. One phone, one carrier. I'm too lazy to look for figures, but there can't possibly be more iPhones in use than Blackberrys can there? So why all the developer love?
    07-14-08 12:05 AM
    Bold will have 3g, gps, wifi, and edge... Granted you CAN carry around an extra battery Try that iPhone! I kid, I kid...

As of right now, and I think we can all agree, we should all be jealous of the attention iPhone receives from developers. I still don't know if it's the device or the development environment that's responsible. I mean it's ONE device available from ONE carrier here in the US, I have no clue about overseas, and there's already some insanely cool stuff out there. Stuff that probably isn't possible on any current BB model, or more likely hasn't been attempted.

Like I said. One phone, one carrier. I'm too lazy to look for figures, but there can't possibly be more iPhones in use than Blackberrys can there? So why all the developer love?
    because the sdk is so good.
    07-14-08 03:28 PM
    iphones are nice
    i dont know about using them to communicate
    quite possibly the best toy ever made
    07-14-08 04:48 PM
    i know there's been a lot of talk about monthly costs being high and contracts involved etc.

I like the option of a touch screen AND a keyboard...I don't think I'd like a touch screen only.
    07-14-08 04:51 PM
    im bring this thread up to the top because i want to know if the people that switched to the iphone 3g are still happy with it a month later. are you happy you iphone 3g owners?
    08-16-08 02:04 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD