Should have received info on downloading BBSmart Email Viewer after you placed your order (should come in another email). Did you notice that BBSmart was in your cart when you checked out (it should have been automatically added once you added your skin).

If you don't have the code, email [email protected] - they handled setting up the free software part of the promotion. Be sure to include your order # in the email as well as your device pin # (they need the pin to generate your activation code). They'll ensure you receive your copy of BBSmart if you made the $5 or > purchase on the 24th of January.
    01-25-08 10:21 PM
    I've already emailed mobihand. Thanks. I know I gave my pin yesterday but I will send it to them again.

BBSmart was in the cart when I checked out. No worries.
    01-25-08 10:44 PM
    Should have received info on downloading BBSmart Email Viewer after you placed your order (should come in another email). Did you notice that BBSmart was in your cart when you checked out (it should have been automatically added once you added your skin).

If you don't have the code, email [email protected] - they handled setting up the free software part of the promotion. Be sure to include your order # in the email as well as your device pin # (they need the pin to generate your activation code). They'll ensure you receive your copy of BBSmart if you made the $5 or > purchase on the 24th of January.
    Would have loved to take advantage of this offer, am glad I went back and read, or I would have spent money in the store for an offer I missed. Oh well, maybe next time.
    01-26-08 11:20 AM
    Ahhh Crap, It is early and I didn't see the date... Ordered a new Plantronics Headset and a charger base... =-(

Oh well, guess I wanted them anyway.
    Next time...
    01-26-08 11:57 AM
    oh man i can't believe i missed this deal. I would have definitely purchased it.
    01-26-08 12:51 PM
    i think i've read that something like this will be included in the next OS, so maybe you didn't really miss out. should be ready in a few weeks. we'll see!
    01-26-08 02:16 PM
    Hi all! I started getting the message yesterday stating that my "trial version' ended. I thought we got the full version free when we purchased something.

****I made my qualifying purchase, inputted my pin, received my activiation code, downloaded the software and everything ran well until this message. Did I not read the fine print stating it was just a "Trial Version"?

My husband bought something too and also is receiving the message.

THANKS!
    01-30-08 04:07 PM
    Hi all! I started getting the message yesterday stating that my "trial version' ended. I thought we got the full version free when we purchased something.

****I made my qualifying purchase, inputted my pin, received my activiation code, downloaded the software and everything ran well until this message. Did I not read the fine print stating it was just a "Trial Version"?

My husband bought something too and also is receiving the message.

THANKS!
    In the e-mail that you received, there was an activation key included...you need to enter in that code and then hit "activate" and that will keep it there.
    01-30-08 04:49 PM
    Yup, and if you lost/can't find that activation code, send an email to [email protected] Be sure to include your Order # and Device Pin - they'll need both (device PIN to generate your activation code).
    01-30-08 05:02 PM
    Thank you for the reponse. This worked for my husband's phone, but unfornately it is not working for mine. It says that I purchased a bad code, it could have something to do with the pin numebr they have for my phone ending with the wrong digit.
    01-30-08 05:25 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD