I went to Japan, London, and Grenada, all places have WiFi, my phone worked on it and I placed all the calls I wanted as if I was in my local area (miami). All it did was take out minutes from my plan.
    Thanks for the answers, that's so cool.
    11-25-09 12:23 PM
    Also.... food for thought.... if you dont go with an unlimited plan you may be able to call customer service and ask them to add it on. After they removed the $19.99 blackberry plan from the site a few months back I called and they where able to add it on for me.....but a few months later a friend of mine tried and they wouldn't add it on.... So I would assume maybe they will have a grace period that you can add it while it may not be listed online.
    11-25-09 01:09 PM
    I moved to unlimited plan from my faves when I purchased 9700. Customer service lowered my @home service to $5.00 per month because i lost my 19.99 grandfathered blackberry plan when I changed to an unlimited plan. I love at home cause it gives tele-marketers a number to call that will never be answered for only 5 bucks a month. Its also the only way to get a hold of my wife when her i-phone is on airplane mode while listening to music around the house.
    11-25-09 02:40 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD