Hi i was wondering if the tmobile blackberry pearl/flip and the curve/8900 require data plans and if so which? I will have unlimited messaging just not bb internet/ email plan
    07-07-09 06:57 PM
    Yes, as of last month, TMo is requiring a data plan for all new BB accounts. There's a thread on this (or several) down on the TMo board - scroll down from the main board page.
    07-07-09 08:12 PM
    would i be able to buy the blackberry and say i switch to say a razr, or i use an old blackberry, would they know?
    07-08-09 07:02 PM
    i have the 8900 but when i go to l.a. for some reason i become clumsier than that chick from saturday night live...so i just put my sim card into my 8320,which i use as my backup phone, and it works just fine...and i have t mobile so you should be fine!
    07-08-09 07:06 PM
    would i be able to buy the blackberry and say i switch to say a razr, or i use an old blackberry, would they know?
    You are able to put your sim card in ay t mo phone and it will work...but that will not change your plan ( ie if you buy the data plan first, then for some reason switch to a razr, you'll still be paying for a data plan you're not using) other than that..yeah switch away
    07-08-09 11:18 PM
    Blackberrys for t-mobile require a bb data plan... and if you were to get a bb and try to remove the data plan you will not be able to do because.. its part of your contract.. so if you want a Blackberry from T-mobile you have to have a data plan..
    07-09-09 12:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD