If u don't pay for this feature (which is dumb Imo for BlackBerry users specifically) how much do you get? I've heard 3 but is it 3 per month? Day? Year?

Posted via CB10
    04-25-15 07:14 PM
    Three per month is what is said.

C000C6078 Bits for links to world news and views, technology and science postings.
    04-25-15 07:25 PM
    I didn't update bbm and I've used about 6 times today. I hardly use it, except to see when it won't allow me to use it anymore.
    04-25-15 11:19 PM
    Remember there's no indication if it's 3 per chat.. can anyone confirm? I would but don't want to waste retracts lol..

Posted via CB10
    04-29-15 01:57 PM
    Anyone willing to make a sacrifice for the sake of the CB community... ?

:-)

Too chicken here, haha...

  Passposted while waiting for the Z-lider....  
    04-29-15 04:41 PM
    I just did 5 in one chat, but I didn't update to latest bbm.
    04-29-15 06:27 PM
    As I understand it, the changes have been made on the server side, so it wouldn't matter if you update the app or not.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.500
    04-29-15 06:33 PM
    I think it's stupid that it's now a paid option, it have just been a nice to have in BBM, but this subscription business is CRAP!!! I have loved to have had a personal BBM pin and yet again I have to pay per month ??? No ways, I already pay a toilet full of money to have this Passport per month, and as much as I love my Passport , it's far from perfect and it irritate me daily with slow and lag and freezing and just too many issues, butin want only this BlackBerry Passport ! I think I'm the stupid one, and after years of supporting BlackBerry this is the thanks I get from BlackBerry - a trickling subscription !!!! Shame on you BlackBerry

Posted with my Amazing  Passport
    04-29-15 06:35 PM
    I think it's stupid that it's now a paid option, it have just been a nice to have in BBM, but this subscription business is CRAP!!! I have loved to have had a personal BBM pin and yet again I have to pay per month ??? No ways, I already pay a toilet full of money to have this Passport per month, and as much as I love my Passport , it's far from perfect and it irritate me daily with slow and lag and freezing and just too many issues, butin want only this BlackBerry Passport ! I think I'm the stupid one, and after years of supporting BlackBerry this is the thanks I get from BlackBerry - a trickling subscription !!!! Shame on you BlackBerry

Posted with my Amazing  Passport
    So you would have preferred that they didn't develop the new feature in the first place? It is not an essential feature, and they would never have done it for free. They warned everyone in advance that it was a free trial. Buy it if you like it.

I think it's a bit much to believe that since you bought a device that probably earned BlackBerry $50 profit that they are forever bound to provide you with unlimited software development in perpetuity. This is not an OS feature, but an app that is available cross platform.

The lag you are experiencing is not endemic to the OS. You have an issue going on. You need to investigate and troubleshoot. Otherwise do a security wipe to clean things up.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.500
    habs_fan likes this.
    04-29-15 06:44 PM
    I haven't subscribed to timed messages
    04-29-15 07:54 PM