I hope that someone can help me.
    I set the date/time through the Options and also with the Set up wizard. I picked the Network time. Even though this, on the screen the time is always wrong (Several minutes behind), but when I go to the set up wizard or to the options is perfect.
    Do you know why????
    Thank you
    06-07-09 01:15 PM
    I'm assuming that your time zone is also set properly.

When on the date/time screen, hit menu and select "update time" and let us know what happens.
    06-07-09 01:21 PM
    If forever29's suggestion doesn't work try a battery pull. It's the universal first step fix for all strange problems.
    06-07-09 01:46 PM
    Just a strange suggestion and I don't want to make this sound insulting...

but are you sure its not you? I mean what are you comparing the time to?

For instance my iPod time is always about 5 minutes behind compared to my BB...

If its only a couple of minutes then maybe its actually what you're comparing it to thats a couple minutes ahead...
    06-07-09 02:08 PM
    Thank you but not. Very frustrating.
    Everything is perfect when I try to set up the time (Time zone, time, date, etc.) I pressed update time, and in seconds the screen is LATE. And I pulled the battery several time and worked just for secondds.Do you guess that there is a problem with the chip???
    Last edited by RiquiRicardo; 06-07-09 at 02:18 PM.
    06-07-09 02:10 PM
    Amosrock:As I said, my first reference is the the set up wizard and the date/time set up. Both are perfect comparing with the digital box of my tv, or with any radio station. The screen is the one that is always late.
    06-07-09 02:16 PM
    this happened to me when i first got my phone. I had no internet icon either. i resent service books and went into host routing table and chose register.

i got internet icon back and the time synced with the net like it should on the main page.

it kinda fixed itself. not sure what exactly it was that fixed it.
    06-07-09 03:01 PM
    You can also change the time setting from Network to Blackberry to sync with the RIM servers instead of the Network servers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 03:04 PM
    Thank you but not. Very frustrating.
    Everything is perfect when I try to set up the time (Time zone, time, date, etc.) I pressed update time, and in seconds the screen is LATE. And I pulled the battery several time and worked just for secondds.Do you guess that there is a problem with the chip???
    If the clock is steadily drifting away from correct time then the realtime clock may be defective. If it jumps instantly to a constant offset and then the error remains constant, the problem is likely to be in settings.

The other check - go back to Options and view the time config again. If it's a hardware fault the time there will also be wrong. If time in the settings screens is still correct something is meddling with how time is displayed.
    06-07-09 03:38 PM
    Silly question: are you sure the time on the local tower isn't wrong? I've seen that happen.
    06-07-09 07:22 PM
    Try this:

Go options > date & time > blackberry button > update time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 07:28 PM
    I had the same problem--
    Are you updating the time on device when you sync with your PC with DM?
    PC time is different from BlackBerry Curve time. (I wish I remembered who said that on here). Anyway, uncheck that & see if it helps...
    06-07-09 07:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD