Who can explain this article?
    BBM is not so good and they will not support after 31 may?
    https://blog.bbm.com/2019/04/18/time...glish-version/
    04-18-19 08:30 AM
    Why....

My guess is it wasn't making any money, and there was no sign that was going to change.

I expect that BBM usages has greatly dropped off in Indonesian, just as it already had everywhere else.

BBMe will soon be available on Google Play, for free for one year...
    Stasjuk likes this.
    04-18-19 08:39 AM
    BBMe will soon be available on Google Play, for free for one year...
    Does BBMe have Feeds like Consumer?

Posted via CB10
    04-18-19 08:50 AM
    Does BBMe have Feeds like Consumer?

Posted via CB10
    It doesn't have channels....
    04-18-19 09:31 AM
    I mean this.
    Attached Thumbnails Time to say goodbue BBM? Why?-img_20190418_113253_edit.png  
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 04-18-19 at 11:46 AM.
    04-18-19 10:38 AM
    It did a couple of years ago when it first came out... so I assume that it does. I didn't go beyond the free period.
    Ben xfg likes this.
    04-18-19 11:37 AM
    Facebook Messenger take all the market.... Microsoft MSN was kill for the same reason....
    04-18-19 11:41 AM
    I'm subscribing to Enterprise. Love the fact there are no ads.
    Jake2826, Hazo and MPF94025 like this.
    04-18-19 11:46 AM
    I'm subscribing to Enterprise. Love the fact there are no ads.
    Except it's basically useless.

No channels, no enhanced groups, no stickers, etc, etc.
    neoberry99 and Kommandant like this.
    04-18-19 11:49 AM
    It is time to say goodbye to BlackBerry.

The good old times (OS10) will always be present in our hearts.
    04-18-19 11:57 AM

More importantly... fewer people to message.

You'll have some that will make this transition while it's free... but I expect a lot of folks won't bother. When it goes paid, a few hardcore users might pay for themselves and their immediate family. Or some "boss" might force it on his employees over the better options out there.

I know that for now BBOS and BB10 aren't affected... but with EOL coming, this leans me more to those ending too. So even fewer users...
    04-18-19 12:00 PM
    Good.........I hate channels, stickers etc etc lol
    04-18-19 12:40 PM

You'll have some that will make this transition while it's free... but I expect a lot of folks won't bother. When it goes paid, a few hardcore users might pay for themselves and their immediate family. Or some "boss" might force it on his employees over the better options out there.

I know that for now BBOS and BB10 aren't affected... but with EOL coming, this leans me more to those ending too. So even fewer users...
    I am making the transition, and I will be paying. Next, I will be asking for SMS to be added as well. I hope others will join the cause.

BlackBerry taking this back is the best thing that has happened to BBM in years. And it will be even better if everyone transitions over and pays the fee once the free year has expired.

In fact I may even pick up a BlackBerry phone sooner because of this. Finally, things are moving in the right direction!
    04-18-19 12:51 PM
    I am making the transition, and I will be paying. Next, I will be asking for SMS to be added as well. I hope others will join the cause.

BlackBerry taking this back is the best thing that has happened to BBM in years. And it will be even better if everyone transitions over and pays the fee once the free year has expired.

In fact I may even pick up a BlackBerry phone sooner because of this. Finally, things are moving in the right direction!
    I agree !
    Rico4you likes this.
    04-18-19 12:54 PM
    Good.........I hate channels, stickers etc etc lol
    Lack of enhanced groups is a big deal though.
    Sime0n_S likes this.
    04-18-19 12:56 PM
    I only used BBM with my wife and son. I'm trying out Signal now. It is secure, and has read receipts, and can be used for nonsecure text messages too. AND it has a dark theme, something BBM didn't have (the Android version, anyway). I am not going to pay a subscription for my family for BBMe when it isn't going to offer me more than Signal. Signal integrates with the Hub too.
    04-18-19 01:02 PM

I agree. I don't think the current BBM users will transition over to paying for the service. Not when there's plenty of other "free" & more popular services to use albeit lacking all the messaging features BBM offers. This is sad for me because I have used & loved BBM since 2013 when I got my Q10 then my Z30 & now my Motion.
    elfabio80 and Stasjuk like this.
    04-18-19 01:03 PM
    What is EOL?
    04-18-19 01:10 PM
    What is EOL?
    end of life
    Stasjuk likes this.
    04-18-19 01:11 PM
    What is EOL?
    Really it is EOS End of Service that is happening at the end of the year.... we aren't sure what that will mean other than BlackBerry World going away. Life will go one without that and even other services.
    04-18-19 01:31 PM
    Oh right! Sorry folks. I had tunnel vision and was thinking strictly in terms of apps... thought it was another option being released to take everything over.

It's unfortunate that given this path, there hasn't been any in house or third party option to make archiving or extracting chat history anymore simplified.
    04-18-19 02:02 PM

They may develop those things over time
    Stasjuk likes this.
    04-18-19 02:11 PM

Free for a year. 5 bucks a year after that.
    04-18-19 02:13 PM
    Oh right! Sorry folks. I had tunnel vision and was thinking strictly in terms of apps... thought it was another option being released to take everything over.

It's unfortunate that given this path, there hasn't been any in house or third party option to make archiving or extracting chat history anymore simplified.
    There are multitudes of Indonesians pouring over your account history and data path copying everything down. For a small price, they’ll migrate or delete, your choice... /s
    04-18-19 02:13 PM
    Lack of enhanced groups is a big deal though.
    What do you mean by 'enhanced' groups
    04-18-19 02:14 PM
81 123 ...