Wow guys this topic has gotten MASSIVE! Oh yeah by the way, Blackberry was originally a business, enterprise device. To fulfill that it has everything the average businessman and personal owner will need. On the other hand iPhone is a play toy and has the exact opposite of the needs of a businessman but fulfills the need of a youngster. This isn't exactly a ripoff and everything. Its just a fact of capabilities and uses
    08-25-11 05:38 AM
    Wow guys this topic has gotten MASSIVE! Oh yeah by the way, Blackberry was originally a business, enterprise device. To fulfill that it has everything the average businessman and personal owner will need. On the other hand iPhone is a play toy and has the exact opposite of the needs of a businessman but fulfills the need of a youngster. This isn't exactly a ripoff and everything. Its just a fact of capabilities and uses
    Actually, the only fact you posted in this is that the BB was originally a business device.

The iPhone is not a play toy. There are millions of people who use the device for business use. It has the capabilities to be used as a business device. It is the number one device requested for business use by employees and executives who want to use their own phone.
    08-25-11 11:18 AM
    Actually, the only fact you posted in this is that the BB was originally a business device.

The iPhone is not a play toy. There are millions of people who use the device for business use. It has the capabilities to be used as a business device. It is the number one device requested for business use by employees and executives who want to use their own phone.
    Any businessman who requests an iPhone over a blackberry only does so because they have friends who use the blackberry for personal use or they are too lazy to be open minded and learn how a blackberry works. I'll agree that the iPhone makes things a little easier and that downloading apps is incredibly easy and yes the app has blahblahblah number of apps, blackberry give businesses true security for companies and their sensitive emails. The idea of blackberry expanding that original business security tool to an smartphone option for consumers was a big move and a sort. I do agree with some people that Mike & Jim needs to step it up a little bit, but I'm sure they have some idea of what's going on in their own company. So stop the Mike & Jim hate lol. They obviously have some idea of whats going on so let's just hope they hear our calls for them to adapt to change.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-25-11 03:37 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD