I'm with Verizon and have my 100 dollar credit to upgrade. Unfortunately, it expires June 4th. Annnnd I think thats going to be before any of the new bbs come out SO I'm thinking I'll upgrade here pretty soon. (Looking at the Thunderbolt)

As much as I want to stick with BB there just arent any phones on Verizon that are worth a 2 year contract. I was also thinking when the new BB's come out I could possibly sell the phone I have to offset some of the price.

Suggestions? Ideas?
    02-28-11 03:46 AM
    thunderbolt on a 1 year contract i think is a good plan. It is probably what i will do. after that 10 months, QNX BBs will hopefully be available and then you can jump back and try them. You will also get a chance to see how you like android. You could also try the iphone 4 and see how you like that. I would not get a 2 year contract unless you have to for the 100 credit
    02-28-11 04:38 AM
    thunderbolt on a 1 year contract i think is a good plan. It is probably what i will do. after that 10 months, QNX BBs will hopefully be available and then you can jump back and try them. You will also get a chance to see how you like android. You could also try the iphone 4 and see how you like that. I would not get a 2 year contract unless you have to for the 100 credit
    I agree with this. I wouldn't do a 2 year contract, unless you have to in order to use your credit. Otherwise in the future your 2 year contract really means 2 years now, no more early 1 year upgrades.
    02-28-11 09:29 AM
    I might get the bold for 1 year and then move up to the new devices, whatever they may be.
    02-28-11 10:40 AM
    you americans are so lucky with your 1 yr contract options. while we an Canada have to deal with 2 or 3yrs it blows

OP def go fer the thunderbolt wen the better berries come out u can check em out in the future good luck
    02-28-11 12:23 PM
    you americans are so lucky with your 1 yr contract options. while we an Canada have to deal with 2 or 3yrs it blows

OP def go fer the thunderbolt wen the better berries come out u can check em out in the future good luck

Yeah, but you Canadians get free health care and don't have to lie about what country you're from when traveling abroad.
    02-28-11 12:35 PM
    Screw that! Get the pantech crux.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Red777; 02-28-11 at 01:46 PM.
    02-28-11 12:56 PM
    I probably would NOT get a Bold at this point, certainly not on a 2 year. I agree with the others a 1 year contract is the way to go, and at this point Bold 9650 is your only BB choice. You might be better served trying something else and then coming back for a QNX BB.
    howarmat likes this.
    02-28-11 01:00 PM
    FYI, you will not get your NE2 credit with a one year contract.
    02-28-11 01:27 PM
    +1 on the one year contract. I started regretting getting the 2 year contract after the first year.
    02-28-11 01:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD