I was just told I should get an Android. Reason being that I can play 100's of games. I told the dude I have an iPod Touch and computer at home if I wanted to play games. This (Blackberry) is a phone for making calls, messaging and accessing the Internet. I can't put into words the tone I used to convey my disgust for his comment but one of his friends behind him went "Ooooo" and laughed at their buddy. I see someone with an Android or even an old flip phone and don't even think of commenting because I was raised with the "To each their own" attitude. People need to grow up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    09-01-11 11:38 AM
    You can play a lot of games on BBs as well (maybe not as good). How old was the person who said this? 15?
    09-01-11 11:40 AM
    I This (Blackberry) is a phone for making calls, messaging and accessing the Internet. I can't put into words the tone I used to convey my disgust for his comment but one of his friends behind him went "Ooooo" and laughed at their buddy. I see someone with an Android or even an old flip phone and don't even think of commenting because I was raised with the "To each their own" attitude. People need to grow up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk
    It is amazing isn't it? I can't get over the need to make rude comments about a Blackberry - I would never say anything snotty about someone's choice of cellphone (smart or otherwise). I think for some people it may be a fear of using the Blackberry that makes them say what they say.
    09-01-11 12:24 PM
    gotta love fanboys
    09-01-11 12:26 PM
    You can play a lot of games on BBs as well (maybe not as good). How old was the person who said this? 15?
    Yea, I play Klondike and Brick Breaker on mine when I'm waiting for an appointment or something, but that's about it. I have an iPod Touch I carry with me loaded with games, so I'm happy. I am guessing he was a 15 year old in a 20 something body. He was definitely over 18.
    09-01-11 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD