Like which "secure" apps have ads on Android and iOS?

And who do you think does your trusted web portals? An in-house team? Chances are it's the same team that does the mobile app (if the bank had one).

And several banking apps provide extra benefits over websites: mobile deposit, instant statements, mobile money transfers, notifications etc.

Not trying to sway you (heaven forbid), but just suggest a different point of view.
    Screen shots off my old s3....you wanted proof so I installed the app and looked at the fine print.
    Attachment 334260
    Attachment 334261

Posted via the pure awesomeness of blackberry.
    02-17-15 06:59 PM
    Screen shots off my old s3....you wanted proof so I installed the app and looked at the fine print.
    Attachment 334260
    Attachment 334261

Are you showing the ads? Or are you showing the privacy statement?

If the latter, is your beef with Citi? Coz it should be.
    02-17-15 07:04 PM
    Attachment 334260
    Attachment 334261

If you use the web portal for Citi (or a shortcut), check out the privacy statement: https://online.citibank.com/JRS/port....do?ID=Privacy

You subject to the just about the same stuff, even on your Blackberry with the shortcut.
    mornhavon likes this.
    02-17-15 07:09 PM
    If you use the web portal for Citi (or a shortcut), check out the privacy statement: https://online.citibank.com/JRS/port....do?ID=Privacy

You subject to the just about the same stuff, even on your Blackberry with the shortcut.
    Don't throw facts into the argument. Never goes well here.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 07:24 PM
    Attachment 334260
    Attachment 334261

Have you taken a look at BlackBerry's privacy policy regarding third party apps? Probably not. Here you go!

tack likes this.
    02-17-15 07:54 PM
    That was just privacy for the App. You see..when I install Apps on the blackberry it allows me more choices as far as setting permissions...and I didn't have to root it (android) or jailbreak it (apple). It just let's me pick and choose. And I can rate Apps in the BB WORLD without having to be a part of Google+. But the important thing is...I just plain feel better using my Blackberry. Its a personal choice..my last Droid was the s3 and my last icrap was the IP4. They were good. I just feel BB10 is better for me. It's an innovative platform . But people dogging it without research is just simply being a hater.

02-17-15 08:44 PM
    But the important thing is...I just plain feel better using my Blackberry.
    And really, that's all that matters.
    02-17-15 08:49 PM
    Best post I've read in a long time...

I am also hoping that Blackberry will one day decide to get back into the consumer market here in the USA. But, I honestly think that time has come and went.

As much as I preach the brand here, most everyone I know who once used a Blackberry has moved on. I was just at a client last week who was a huge supporter of Blackberry because of security.

Now they have moved to IOS and Android devices and talking to the IT folks there have told me that both platforms offer plenty of security for their corporate needs and the one major factor in their decision to drop Blackberry was continued long term support.

As much as I love my classic and passport, it's getting to the point here where one day in the near distant future, I will also have to go to the other side in order to continue to use my clients email systems because they will no longer support my Blackberry devices.

It's really sad to see this here, but that's the reality of the situation and I haven't seen Blackberry doing anything to change the perception of their brand here in the USA?

I will always be a loyal Blackberry user in my heart, but unfortunately I see myself using a different device for my smartphone and it may be more sooner then later. I only hope that things will improve in the near future, only time will tell.

Sent from my lovely classic on T Mobile USA

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.1.1154
    tack likes this.
    02-17-15 09:17 PM
    It's an innovative platform . But people dogging it without research is just simply being a hater.
    Consumers don't research mobile operating systems.
    02-17-15 10:05 PM
    And really, that's all that matters.
    Absolutely. So many "wet blankets" here on a site that should be a more enthusiastic for BlackBerry products.

If I no longer used their products or thought they were on the verge of death I'd be long gone.

It's better to go " fill the cup up" on another site rather than constantly draining the cup here.

Other than that, have a nice day!
    02-17-15 10:12 PM
    This thread and comments are pathetic.

If BlackBerry needs to catch up because they haven't released a phone with a stylus yet then you have to say that iPhone and Android need to catch up as well because they're missing things as well.

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 10:21 PM
    +1

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 11:03 PM
    This thread and comments are pathetic.

If BlackBerry needs to catch up because they haven't released a phone with a stylus yet then you have to say that iPhone and Android need to catch up as well because they're missing things as well.
    Such as a physical keyboard? Lol
    02-17-15 11:30 PM
    Ever wonder what your doctors are doing between the examination and prescription?
    Hopefully, washing their hands
    02-18-15 12:01 AM
    I am also hoping that Blackberry will one day decide to get back into the consumer market here in the USA. But, I honestly think that time has come and went.

As much as I preach the brand here, most everyone I know who once used a Blackberry has moved on. I was just at a client last week who was a huge supporter of Blackberry because of security.

Now they have moved to IOS and Android devices and talking to the IT folks there have told me that both platforms offer plenty of security for their corporate needs and the one major factor in their decision to drop Blackberry was continued long term support.

As much as I love my classic and passport, it's getting to the point here where one day in the near distant future, I will also have to go to the other side in order to continue to use my clients email systems because they will no longer support my Blackberry devices.

It's really sad to see this here, but that's the reality of the situation and I haven't seen Blackberry doing anything to change the perception of their brand here in the USA?

I will always be a loyal Blackberry user in my heart, but unfortunately I see myself using a different device for my smartphone and it may be more sooner then later. I only hope that things will improve in the near future, only time will tell.

Sent from my lovely classic on T Mobile USA
    Oh boy, I thought you would be the last person to say such words! Sorry to see that happen, although I understand what you are saying!
    BB_Junky likes this.
    02-18-15 05:26 AM
140 ... 456