Prior to Jan. 30 I was hyped and excited, on Jan. 30 I was angry and disappointed, now here it is Feb.18 and to be honest I just don't care anymore, tired of reading and watching videos and waiting for the US release that may or may not happen, havent heard a peep from any carrier or Blackberry .
    02-18-13 08:54 AM
    Getting ready for the slaughter. Heresy...
    Burn him at the stake.
    02-18-13 08:58 AM
    I am more excited now than before, because the Z10 is real and tested in the wild. I just can't wait to get mine.
    I don't care much for Oreo cookies, but I am going to get an Oreo Z10.
    02-18-13 08:59 AM
    I can sell you one, DM me if interest,

If not, the z10 IS available via Solavie
    Solavei Brings BlackBerry Z10 to the US Contract Free - BerryReview

And will be available in one month time on Tmo
    Leaked Document Points to March 27th BlackBerry Z10 Launch on T-Mobile - BerryReview
    Elite1, Juango94 and dannykavs like this.
    02-18-13 09:00 AM
    BlackBerry has done there part. The Z10 is out. Carriers are testing. What else does BlackBerry needs to say besides it WILL be out in the states by March?? Carriers already confirmed that. What else needs to be said?? It's not even March yet. I am waiting too. And you won't hear a complaint from me until April 1st, if it hasn't been released yet. Until then, March is the month already confirmed.
    02-18-13 09:02 AM
    Many other devices to choose from it the BB saga is turning you off.....
    02-18-13 09:02 AM
    Prior to Jan. 30 I was hyped and excited, on Jan. 30 I was angry and disappointed, now here it is Feb.18 and to be honest I just don't care anymore, tired of reading and watching videos and waiting for the US release that may or may not happen, havent heard a peep from any carrier or Blackberry .
    I'm with you. At first I was all hyped for the Z10. Then, with the delayed release, I decided to just wait a little while longer and see what other devices are slated for market. Now, I refuse to update without a fully-functional Bridge. Either give the BB10 version the same functions as we have now or somehow make them native to the PlayBook. Screen Sharing doesn't sound bad. Actual apps might not be as fun since AT&T charges to tether outside of the Bridge connection. That might interfere with installed functions communicating without their own data source.

Boo! You suck, AT&T!
    02-18-13 09:06 AM
    Not turned off, do not want another device, and do not want to pay a grand for a device, that costs 154 to make, just tired of waiting and still pissed, not at Blackberry because they did their part, the carriers who drug and are still dragging their feet, seems to me that with how popular the device is one of the carriers would be busting their balls to release it so that they could reap the benefits.
    elGuapoTorres and jegs2 like this.
    02-18-13 09:07 AM
    02-18-13 09:07 AM
    I'm starting to get a little turned off myself... Its not the wait though. I'm starting to think that in order to gain bigger marketshare, blackberry is catering to the masses instead of the purists. I'm gonna purchase another 9900 and see how I feel when the q10 is released.
    02-18-13 09:12 AM
    well you can't be excited 24/7 everyday, if so that would turn into your new normal, you have to have your lows to be able to get your highs,
    so, nothing to worry about...
    melect likes this.
    02-18-13 09:13 AM
    MERCDROID likes this.
    02-18-13 09:19 AM
    I'm with you. At first I was all hyped for the Z10. Then, with the delayed release, I decided to just wait a little while longer and see what other devices are slated for market. Now, I refuse to update without a fully-functional Bridge. Either give the BB10 version the same functions as we have now or somehow make them native to the PlayBook. Screen Sharing doesn't sound bad. Actual apps might not be as fun since AT&T charges to tether outside of the Bridge connection. That might interfere with installed functions communicating without their own data source.

Boo! You suck, AT&T!
    Hopefully rroyy has a fix in the works for the tethering "issue"
    00stryder likes this.
    02-18-13 09:20 AM
    I'm not so sure its the carriers dragging their feet anymore.
    02-18-13 09:25 AM
    Hopefully rroyy has a fix in the works for the tethering "issue"
    I was actually using his 7.1 fix for a while. The PlayBook update, however, seems to have scrambled my connection priorities. It was drawing data through the phone before checking the PlayBook's WiFi connection. I had to delete it. It might work if I reinstall it, but I just haven't gotten around to doing that yet.
    mjolnirgs and Revampd like this.
    02-18-13 09:45 AM
    Whiny, Lazy and Cheap, not hardly my friend, stating my frustration and opinion and good for you for overpaying for a device. I have never or will I ever pay that kind of money for a phone!
    taz323, Leopard78OL, cman5 and 1 others like this.
    02-18-13 09:45 AM
    Whiny, Lazy and Cheap, not hardly my friend, stating my frustration and opinion and good for you for overpaying for a device. I have never or will I ever pay that kind of money for a phone!
    Oh, don't worry about him. It's attitudes like that which caused so many Americans to sink into unforgivable debt and eventually crack the economy.

Paying five times the amount that something is actually worth is just how we swing, baby.
    MERCDROID likes this.
    02-18-13 09:48 AM
    I am over it. I need time to decide which carrier I am going to switch to if Sprint doesn't carry the Z10 soon. Plus, after reading through these forums the last week, all **** is gonna break loose on here when BB10 does launch. I want to see the apps, the OS, Android emulator, etc, as perfect as possible on rollout.
    02-18-13 09:49 AM
    Do you feel its a matter of not creating enough inventory to meet the US carrier demands?

Any other explanation, anyone?
    stillpointworks likes this.
    02-18-13 09:51 AM
    Or lack of buzz...
    02-18-13 09:52 AM
    I'm not so sure its the carriers dragging their feet anymore.
    Well if all the US carriers got the phones for testing at the same time, then I'm 100% sure the carriers are "dragging their feet". I work for AT&T and they are still testing.
    02-18-13 09:52 AM
    Testing what, exactly...
    The devices given out at the launch seem to work just fine on AT&T.
    iToya likes this.
    02-18-13 09:54 AM
    That could be it, who knows and we will probably never know, cause when its released in the states, no one will ever question why it took so long.
    southlander likes this.
    02-18-13 09:54 AM
    They are testing to see how much bloatware they can put on the device before it freezes up.
    02-18-13 09:56 AM
    This is why I say BlackBerry shouldn't even sell it to a bunch of whiny, lazy and cheap americans. Just sell it everywhere else and tell america to shove it.
    Uh, issues much? A$$
    Anyhow...

I just would like a status update from Verizon, they took the coming soon banner off the front page and never did seem enthused. Kinda just nerve racking.
    02-18-13 10:00 AM
170 123 ...