I'm totally looking forward to the debut of the Mercury. Haven't owned a Blackberry in some years... I was leaning towards replacing my HTC with the Passport... but now they've gone and made things more interesting. Still getting that Passport though 2017 is just to long to wait to experience the technological sophistication of a Blackberry....
    Mercury is also the one I would be interested in. However I think despite all of the people speculating one way or another I will wait until it is officially announced that there will be no more BB10 devices before I spend my money on a new phone. I'm perfectly fine with the Classic for now. I don't use whatsapp or anything like that.

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    07-14-16 10:14 AM
    If you say so ;-) Don't be so defensive, relax, lol. You said people, then followed up by saying you never mentioned people. I didn't know that you would have needed to specifically say "non-reporter people." I guess typing "reporters" is a lot harder than typing "people."

Who told you I'm not relaxed, Does talking and discussing things qualifies as being defensive and not relaxed.. Did I use any sort of abusive or angry words that indicate otherwise xD?

I said I never mentioned "Everyone here" and "People here".. In reply to your comment.. When the whole comment is about tech reporters and unveiling, Its normal that further more into the comment I use the word "People".. It comes naturally that I'm continuing to point out at techies..

You came at me with your comment saying everyone here wants BB to die.. I've not discussed everyone here.. Never mentioned everyone here..

"I disagree, All tech websites are reporting about the upcoming phones and extensively talking about them.. I do think the average tech reporter still cares about phones bearing BlackBerry's Brand.. People don't dislike the brand, on the contrary, lots of people hope that this company can get back on its feet again with Android. Only the Finance & Stock market sector want to see them shelve the phones."
    The people referred to the Techies, then I said the finance & Stock market wants the phones to be shelved, referring to people there, contrary to the techies.. If I didn't really mean that, believe me I would've told you, I've admitted being wrong when I was wrong before
    07-14-16 05:33 PM
    This is going no where.
    07-14-16 05:54 PM
    Who told you I'm not relaxed, Does talking and discussing things qualifies as being defensive and not relaxed.. Did I use any sort of abusive or angry words that indicate otherwise xD?

I said I never mentioned "Everyone here" and "People here".. In reply to your comment.. When the whole comment is about tech reporters and unveiling, Its normal that further more into the comment I use the word "People".. It comes naturally that I'm continuing to point out at techies..

You came at me with your comment saying everyone here wants BB to die.. I've not discussed everyone here.. Never mentioned everyone here..

The people referred to the Techies, then I said the finance & Stock market wants the phones to be shelved, referring to people there, contrary to the techies.. If I didn't really mean that, believe me I would've told you, I've admitted being wrong when I was wrong before
    It's so weird, I never claimed you said "everyone here," *I* actually said everyone here, as in where I am... I don't get how this is so confusing and how you somehow think I claimed you said that, lol.

07-14-16 09:23 PM
    It's so weird, I never claimed you said "everyone here," *I* actually said everyone here, as in where I am... I don't get how this is so confusing and how you somehow think I claimed you said that, lol.

You're always causing trouble lol.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 09:31 PM

My comment was about the reporters and so I thought you meant "everyone here" at CrackBerry when you replied.. I totally misunderstood the damn comment.. haha Lets chalk it up as a big misunderstanding.

Now who you were referring to.. Who wishes BB would die, doesn't want competition and takes pride in the brand?

Everyone in your country wishes BB would die, leaving no competition.. Taking too much pride in their Brands.. Did I get it right xD?
    Last edited by Sairos; 07-15-16 at 12:08 AM.
    07-14-16 09:56 PM
    You're always causing trouble lol.

Posted via CB10
    Someone misinterpreting my comment is in no way my fault. Just saying... :-P

07-15-16 01:19 AM
    My comment was about the reporters and so I thought you meant "everyone here" at CrackBerry when you replied.. I totally misunderstood the damn comment.. haha Lets chalk it up as a big misunderstanding.

Now who you were referring to.. Who wishes BB would die, doesn't want competition and takes pride in the brand?

Everyone in your country wishes BB would die, leaving no competition.. Taking too much pride in their Brands.. Did I get it right xD?
    Not the entire country, just all of the people immediately around me who I've spoken to on the topic. So definitely a bit of exaggeration on my part, lol. But yes, that's the gist of it.

Sairos likes this.
    07-15-16 01:21 AM
    Not the entire country, just all of the people immediately around me who I've spoken to on the topic. So definitely a bit of exaggeration on my part, lol. But yes, that's the gist of it.

It was a big misunderstanding from my part mate, really my bad xD.. and yes I know how it is.. Quite depressing actually, it was why I signed up here.. A place where BlackBerry fans still exist xD.. But it wasn't so rosy in the end.. Things here can end up being more depressing with the whole magic keywords" "Dead".. "Abandoned" and so on.. Also the religious war: BB10 Vs Android..
    07-15-16 02:32 AM
    It was a big misunderstanding from my part mate, really my bad xD.. and yes I know how it is.. Quite depressing actually, it was why I signed up here.. A place where BlackBerry fans still exist xD.. But it wasn't so rosy in the end.. Things here can end up being more depressing with the whole magic keywords" "Dead".. "Abandoned" and so on.. Also the religious war: BB10 Vs Android..
    Lol, I was so confused as to why there was so much defensiveness but now it makes sense if my words didn't come through as clearly as I have thought :-D

For the most part when I read things online, people in forums or comments pretty much no longer even mention BB as a contender, it's really just Android fans making comments about how dumb Apple users are...

But if the topic of BB is ever brought up, that's when all of those comments start flowing, and among the people I know, maybe 3 or 4 of them are neutral or would like to see BB do better even though they don't own them. The others are like "you still use a BB? That company should die already." And they actually say the same thing about Windows Phone. As if they belong to a "team" and all others are their "enemies" or something. I don't get it. I use a BB but I wish Windows Phone, iOS, Android, and any other that may pop up to fill a need to be successful as well because I recognize that healthy competition is what drives innovation and competitive pricing... But I guess there are a lot of people who don't feel that way. I'm glad that maybe some tech reporters are starting to veer away from that...

07-15-16 07:28 AM
    It's 15th today and no info from BlackBerry to verify this news

Posted via CB10
    07-15-16 07:51 AM
    It's 15th today and no info from BlackBerry to verify this news

Posted via CB10
    BB has their own event on the 19th. The fact that Bla1ze, who is normally pretty excited to burst our bubbles when we have wild speculations, decided to point that out in this thread instead of flat out saying there won't be an announcement (also remember he actually spoke to BB regarding this) means that you should watch their security summit coverage on the 19th...

07-15-16 08:26 AM
    BB has their own event on the 19th. The fact that Bla1ze, who is normally pretty excited to burst our bubbles when we have wild speculations, decided to point that out in this thread instead of flat out saying there won't be an announcement (also remember he actually spoke to BB regarding this) means that you should watch their security summit coverage on the 19th...

Yeah when he commented on that I was certain it won't be happening in the MobileBeat Conference.. I'm sure he has some insider info xD..
    07-15-16 11:29 AM
    But if the topic of BB is ever brought up, that's when all of those comments start flowing, and among the people I know, maybe 3 or 4 of them are neutral or would like to see BB do better even though they don't own them. The others are like "you still use a BB? That company should die already." And they actually say the same thing about Windows Phone. As if they belong to a "team" and all others are their "enemies" or something. I don't get it. I use a BB but I wish Windows Phone, iOS, Android, and any other that may pop up to fill a need to be successful as well because I recognize that healthy competition is what drives innovation and competitive pricing... But I guess there are a lot of people who don't feel that way. I'm glad that maybe some tech reporters are starting to veer away from that...

Yes this point is actually interesting, because most of them had BlackBerry in the golden days.. Its strange why would they wish the company to cease to exist.. Although the normal thing is to look fondly about the days they had Blackberry and remember how it served them quite well.. Its mostly that people tend to scold anyone who is out of the usual trend.. So if you've something other Android & iOS, in their opinion you're doing something wrong xD.. And that mate, is the problem in my opinion.
    07-15-16 11:51 AM
    Yes this point is actually interesting, because most of them had BlackBerry in the golden days.. Its strange why would they wish the company to cease to exist.. Although the normal thing is to look fondly about the days they had Blackberry and remember how it served them quite well.. Its mostly that people tend to scold anyone who is out of the usual trend.. So if you've something other Android & iOS, in their opinion you're doing something wrong xD.. And that mate, is the problem in my opinion.
    People now no longer value individuality. It's basically assimilate with the trends or else...

07-15-16 12:38 PM
    No need to keep this open....day has gone and past and turned out to be just more people that dont know there stuff lol
    Ronindan and hplovecraft like this.
    07-15-16 01:07 PM
141 ... 456