Well this year has been very exciting for all things Blackberry, we've finally seen an all touch blackberry "that can actually get the job done".
    And now with our American friends finally getting a piece of that sweet Q10 love, the story gets a little more interesting. We've learned that BBM is going cross
    platform, while adding a new twist with bbm channels. It seems to me that Blackberry is making a real large push into social media, regaining there focus and once again listening to the consumer ( instead of what Basillie's reflection told him in the mirror). BBM money is a triple threat, and if this feature gains real traction
    there's no telling the effect this platform will have on the way we interact. If only and unfortunately this we probably take more time ,Blackberry needs to regain its swagger in the good old U.S of A. Now with the DOD reaffirming that BB10 is still the go to brand in security and basically ripping the guts out of Apple's iphone .
    I finally see some light at the end of the tunnel for BB in the states. Samsungs knox software is well a bandage for android, and with its delay really is no competition
    for BB10. With all the good there is still some bad , where is the advertising, where is the carrier support in the states, and what is up with these random reboots.
    Did I forget to mention all the complaints about bb link software ( nope I just did). So where is Blackberry going from here, what is in there product pipeline, we where told they would released 6 new product this year. Speculation what are they, and when do you think they will be released. I'm very excited for future releases because I believe those are the real phones to watch, because the Z10 to me is just Blackberry saying hello where back.

What next, what are your thoughts.
    05-30-13 04:02 PM
    Possibilities:
    A 5" touch R10? A10? Z15? I don't even know what to call it. Phablet? ew no.
    A Slider? S10?
    A curve-like touch device? Z5?
    A new tablet?

Possibilities are endless really. I would like to see them offer something nobody else has. Desktop Docking Station anyone? Given the market trends that might not be until they have established BB10 a bit more. And we all know they have work to do in that regard. Maybe next year.
    05-30-13 04:14 PM
    5 inch phone,PB 2,10 inch PB.done.
    eddy_berry likes this.
    05-30-13 05:15 PM
    The "Aristo" (probably will be the Z15) and then a 10" PB (I will call that the T10 lol)

Then either a Z5 or a T5. I would stick with the letters. Sounds like a high end car
    05-30-13 05:20 PM
    I'm guessing Z5, A10 and a new tablet of some sorts.

Posted via CB10
    Bbnivende and Geeoff like this.
    05-30-13 07:25 PM
    Phablet, 10 in PlayBook, Slider

Posted via CB10
    Grumblegrumble likes this.
    05-30-13 07:43 PM
    I think a 5 inch phone a tablet and a new torche.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-30-13 08:29 PM
    The phaplet, whatever mobile computing is and a slider
    05-30-13 08:36 PM
    The "Aristo" (probably will be the Z15) and then a 10" PB (I will call that the T10 lol)

Then either a Z5 or a T5. I would stick with the letters. Sounds like a high end car
    It's more likely the "Aristo" will be an "Axx" as it's classed as the A-series but let's see.
    Maybe the sixth device won't be a new new device, maybe it'll be the PB with BB10?

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    05-31-13 01:23 PM
    It's more likely the "Aristo" will be an "Axx" as it's classed as the A-series but let's see.
    Maybe the sixth device won't be a new new device, maybe it'll be the PB with BB10?

Posted via CB10 from my Q10.
    Although I agree that it would likely be "A10", we were expecting the Q10 to be "X10" until the last second so who knows.

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 03:51 AM
    I posed a similar question: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=808346

Posted via CB10
    06-01-13 03:59 AM
    This is all speculation, but I am thinking that there will be a BB10 Phablet - the Artisto and probably a new BB10 Tablet. At the end of the year, I am guessing that they might have a second generation Z10 device.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    06-01-13 02:54 PM
    Does anyone know if the Blackberry Z10 can be used with bluetooth keyboards.

Yes, I did buy the Z10 because it finally met what I said years ago; I will pay $$$ for a smartphone when it can basically replace my laptop/desktop computer.

If Blackberry made a docking station, I'd be the first to get one. Yes, I would pay $$$ for one.

The Z10 is thaaaaat powerful.
    06-01-13 03:03 PM