yes they do by telling the users it's their fault, and the user actually agrees.
    09-18-15 06:44 PM
    This happens VERY often on IOS OP, nothing new there don't worry IOS will fix it soon.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-15 07:06 PM
    A significant number of Apple Inc customers are reporting their mobile devices have crashed after attempting to upload the new iOS 9 operating system
    This is before they have iOS 9 installed. This issue prevented them from installing 9.
    09-18-15 10:15 PM
    I am the proud owner of a Z30... had it since the day it was released... have gone through all the OS updates ... no issue ( crossed fingers ).... been real happy... have an Iphone 6 plus supplied by my work... the company decided to upgrade all their Iphone 6 yesterday.... did the upgrade... left the phone to charge overnight.. got up this morning and fired it up... guess what total crash... unit either freezes or reset... OK must be a bad upgrade... work called and told me all my appointments for today are cancelled as all the iphones no longer work after upgrade to IOS 9..... cannot do work work without the Iphone and my work app.....day off for me.. so went on to the internet and found this issue is fairly widespread... so to all you unfotunate souls that have issue with BB10 updates... you can now see it can happen to anyone,... so please remember this when you post how aweful a certain update is....
    Can you please clarify?

The media reported issues are preventing the upgrade.

You clearly said they upgraded and failed to boot. You are specifically having a different problem than people on older iOS unable to upgrade.

Understand what I am saying, now?
    Eric Ton and jallister like this.
    09-18-15 10:20 PM
    Correction: you're updating it wrong!!!

You're holding it wrong

To BB or not to BBBBBB...?
    kbz1960 likes this.
    09-18-15 10:37 PM
    I am the proud owner of a Z30... had it since the day it was released... have gone through all the OS updates ... no issue ( crossed fingers ).... been real happy... have an Iphone 6 plus supplied by my work... the company decided to upgrade all their Iphone 6 yesterday.... did the upgrade... left the phone to charge overnight.. got up this morning and fired it up... guess what total crash... unit either freezes or reset... OK must be a bad upgrade... work called and told me all my appointments for today are cancelled as all the iphones no longer work after upgrade to IOS 9..... cannot do work work without the Iphone and my work app.....day off for me.. so went on to the internet and found this issue is fairly widespread... so to all you unfotunate souls that have issue with BB10 updates... you can now see it can happen to anyone,... so please remember this when you post how aweful a certain update is....
    Yeah that's true but, whoever is in charge of you MDM should have at least tested the update before approving it. They should have went through their change management as well. Sounds like the compnay is going to learn through this mistake. Btw can you use your BlackBerry for work or no?

Posted via CB10
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    09-18-15 10:43 PM
    Yeah that's true but, whoever is in charge of you MDM should have at least tested the update before approving it. They should have went through their change management as well. Sounds like the compnay is going to learn through this mistake. Btw can you use your BlackBerry for work or no?

Posted via CB10
    I can't believe they would upgrade right away after initial release. That's crazy talk for a business of any size, unless it was absolutely required. Wait for the x.0.1 by policy, at least.
    09-18-15 10:51 PM
    I can't believe they would upgrade right away after initial release. That's crazy talk for a business of any size, unless it was absolutely required. Wait for the x.0.1 by policy, at least.
    You'd be surprised it happens all the time.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 12:05 AM
    First of all, I don't like iOS; but seriously, what's the point to mention their update sucks?, I really couldn't care less about it; Just because they are having problems doesn't mean BlackBerry is improving. What I'm concerned of is BlackBerry, not freaking rotten apples.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 12:36 AM
    And the still sell a bazillion phones on the next release and release after that and release after that. We can point this out on here all want. People still love apple devices and they'll continue to buy them.

Pimp slappin iGeeks, Droinerds and Windufuses with my big white Z30
    09-19-15 10:29 AM
    Apple never gets the negative MSM attention that BlackBerry gets, in order to find out why you need to check out who are their major stock holders are. When you know this then all is clear, hint: one of them is the first eco billionaire used to peddling lies to make a buck or three!

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 10:34 AM
    Apple never gets the negative MSM attention that BlackBerry gets, in order to find out why you need to check out who are their major stock holders are. When you know this then all is clear, hint: one of them is the first eco billionaire used to peddling lies to make a buck or three!

Posted via CB10
    Lol yeah right. Apple gets massive amounts of negative publicity anytime anything happens. BlackBerry just doesn't get any publicity at all, good or bad.
    Batibreaker likes this.
    09-19-15 11:09 AM
    Apple continues has problems with updates. Still sells millions
    And when BlackBerry has an issue......

Posted via BlackBerry Passport ‎
    09-19-15 12:35 PM

Posted via BlackBerry Passport ‎
    You hear about it in here and not much elsewhere.
    09-19-15 12:50 PM
    Lol yeah right. Apple gets massive amounts of negative publicity anytime anything happens. BlackBerry just doesn't get any publicity at all, good or bad.
    Lol! I guess you haven't been on BGR lately. It's just about an everyday occurrence over there.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.2.1.2156
    09-19-15 12:58 PM
    Lol! I guess you haven't been on BGR lately. It's just about an everyday occurrence over there.

TMO  Z10,STL100-3/10.2.1.2156
    I have been and no it isn't. BGR actually has a corporate sponsorship with Blackberry now and runs ads for Blackberry on a daily basis. And even if they did they are one small blog that the average consumer doesn't even read. How many major news outlets reported on Passports Bending, Blackberry's double typing, screen lifting, flickering screens, bricked Z30's after the last update, etc. No one talked about those things.
    09-19-15 01:05 PM
    Apple never gets the negative MSM attention that BlackBerry gets
    LOL.
    09-19-15 06:28 PM
    The whole point of this thread was that while is not okay for Blackberry to mess up an update, bigger companies with gazillions of money and engineers can do a major screw up, so if Blackberry makes a boo boo don't be too hard on them., at least they fix the problem unlike the other guys who tell the user of their product it's their fault, and they actually believe it LOL.
    Similar to how a cold can have a trivial impact on a world-class athlete but can kill an invalid.
    09-20-15 08:32 AM
    Apple is on a roll. This is the 3rd update in a row that has had problems (iOS7, iOS8, iOS9)

And with iOS8, despite sending out various updates / fixes they never did fix all the bugs......kinda like BlackBerry & the double typing issues, that was what, 10.2 to last week?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 09:18 AM
    Apple is on a roll. This is the 3rd update in a row that has had problems (iOS7, iOS8, iOS9)

And with iOS8, despite sending out various updates / fixes they never did fix all the bugs......kinda like BlackBerry & the double typing issues, that was what, 10.2 to last week?

Posted via CB10
    Don't worry they will stun you with IOS 10.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 11:38 AM
    Two security wipe + autoloader + check the signature = never had trouble with bb10 update...waiting a week later to see if the pigs are still alive too ;p

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 12:10 PM
    I have actually never had a single problem with a BBOS or BB10 update and I've been using Blackberries for over 10 years.

Posted via CB10
    09-20-15 12:16 PM
    I have actually never had a single problem with a BBOS or BB10 update and I've been using Blackberries for over 10 years.

Posted via CB10
    Just like millions of poeple have never had problems with iOS updates. For some reason though since someone has a problem on another platform, everyone has that problem.
    09-20-15 12:28 PM
    IOS9 still has a lot of bugs. WIll be fixed in the upcoming updates... Same happened when IOS8 was new. So not a problem! I can work with that. Just need to wait a bit.
    09-20-15 01:02 PM
    IOS9 still has a lot of bugs. WIll be fixed in the upcoming updates... Same happened when IOS8 was new. So not a problem! I can work with that. Just need to wait a bit.
    Paypal credit card reader had bluetooth issues with iOS 9.0.

Wait for bugfix 9.0.x if running anything business of "mission-critical"... :-)

�   Leakers' gonna leak... :-)   �
    09-20-15 04:19 PM
55 123