When I was younger I worked for sprint, metro and other carriers. THIS is how it works: if you get a phone financed, you either pay nothing or an amount for the phone, say $200. Those $200 are subtracted from the price of the phone the carrier has. Then, each month, until the phone is paid off, you pay $20-30 a month ON TOP of you plan bill.

Companies, for example AT&T, don't tell you that and try to make it seem like you're actually getting a $700 phone for $200 and you're getting an OMG deal.

No.

And IDK what the big deal is. IF YOU CHOOSE to buy something you DON'T NEED, can't afford or shouldn't really buy for financial or priority reasons, then that's your choice.

All I was saying previously is that when your contract is up you don't HAVE to change phones and go back to a two year contract, which is true and can't be disputed.

Posted via CB10
    So you're telling me that if I didn't get a phone on contract, I would be paying $50 for unlimited data, text, and talk? Wow, AT&T is so cheap then! Lol :-D

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    09-30-14 09:25 AM
    Two carriers a majority does not make. You said "most carriers in the USA" which is not true.
    OK, carriers not named ATT or TMO which both have terrible service where I live and go.
    09-30-14 10:09 AM
    When I was younger I worked for sprint, metro and other carriers. THIS is how it works: if you get a phone financed, you either pay nothing or an amount for the phone, say $200. Those $200 are subtracted from the price of the phone the carrier has. Then, each month, until the phone is paid off, you pay $20-30 a month ON TOP of you plan bill.

Companies, for example AT&T, don't tell you that and try to make it seem like you're actually getting a $700 phone for $200 and you're getting an OMG deal.

No.

And IDK what the big deal is. IF YOU CHOOSE to buy something you DON'T NEED, can't afford or shouldn't really buy for financial or priority reasons, then that's your choice.

All I was saying previously is that when your contract is up you don't HAVE to change phones and go back to a two year contract, which is true and can't be disputed.

Posted via CB10
    Save your breath, why are we giving free financial advise on a CRACKberry forum lol obviously they think we're some kind of zombie preacher. So let them pay a higher premium while we pay a lot less for the same thing.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-14 02:04 PM
103 ... 345