I am a die hard berry owner, but my husband & daughter both have iphones. My daughter bought her 3g in Sept. of 08 & by April of this year, she was having serious issues with it. It would freeze on her, send her phantom texts, slow up opening apps, etc. She just bought the 4, but I am convinced that the iphone is built to last no more than 2 years. I think a phone should last you more than 18 months! My husband has had his for only 9 months & ever since the os upgrade, slow as well. Granted-the iphone is perfect for him because there are actually dozens of apps that he uses for work. But I am with you all-email & communication is top notch on the berry. As far as the web browser, yes the iphone is top dog, but at my age, if I'm going to spend any prolonged period of time on the internet, I'll use my laptop.
    08-23-10 11:09 AM
    apple is great for people who dont understand how to use technology, thats part of the reason they are perceived as so wonderful. The average user cant mess them up without physically breaking them. You can't install anything unless you buy it from apples store. 16 gigs of memory will cost you $100. why, well thats because apple decided not to add a micro usb port so you would have to pay them. your battery doesnt hold a charge, thats too bad. you can try and replace it from online tutorials but there goes your warranty so once again you have to deal with apple. Apps, nice catchy name for a program. that will be $3.00.

they are nice looking phone but there are many more options available that will run "Apps" and have a touch screen and a user replaceable battery and they will even throw in a micro usb adapter if you want more memory for less.

Sorry for the rant, just my 2cent.
    08-23-10 02:58 PM
    apple is great for people who dont understand how to use technology, thats part of the reason they are perceived as so wonderful. The average user cant mess them up without physically breaking them. You can't install anything unless you buy it from apples store. 16 gigs of memory will cost you $100. why, well thats because apple decided not to add a micro usb port so you would have to pay them. your battery doesnt hold a charge, thats too bad. you can try and replace it from online tutorials but there goes your warranty so once again you have to deal with apple. Apps, nice catchy name for a program. that will be $3.00.

they are nice looking phone but there are many more options available that will run "Apps" and have a touch screen and a user replaceable battery and they will even throw in a micro usb adapter if you want more memory for less.

Sorry for the rant, just my 2cent.
    There are quite a few blind statements thrown in there, like the first one. I think that you will catch some flack for putting that out there.
    08-23-10 03:21 PM
    i didnt say it applied to everyone who had an iphone, i said it was built for people who dont know how to use technology. Apple products are built so that anyone who picks them up will just know how to use them. all facts.
    08-23-10 04:07 PM
    Apple products are built so that anyone who picks them up will just know how to use them.
    What a dumb business approach huh?
    08-23-10 04:15 PM
    Hahahahaha ^^^^^ +10
    08-23-10 04:50 PM
    Another vote for the BB side here....

Kinda surprised there aren't more iPhone fanboy's on here....duh, they can't get a good enough signal....

Sorry, had too...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 04:27 AM
    Lmao and here we are^^^^^
    08-24-10 04:34 AM
    Stop playing hard to get. You know ya want it.

Give papa some sugar.
    08-24-10 06:04 AM
    Hahahahahaha!! There's my favorite iPhone boy!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 06:08 AM
    Mike ya perv! Put your pants back on boy.
    08-24-10 06:31 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD