Was just looking at all of the BlackBerry devices and prices available from Canada's Shop CrackBerry and I'm jealous!!!

Called and would have to figure out the conversion... wait... pay custom fees which can range anywhere from a few bucks to a hundred. The BlackBerry warranty is also voided.

Wish the US store would sell the devices and wish shopblackberry in the US still had the Z10 and the Q5 would be nice besides white and $249!

They (shopblackberry) haven't had the white Z30 in a long time (not that I would pay the $349 or whatever they are asking for off sale), but just gave my white Z30 to a forum member (cracked the screen in the first week and didn't want to replace it)... already have a white Z30 with a black screen replacement :-(

Just ranting a bit, but I guess BlackBerry is Canadian so you guys get the good stuff! Maybe I should consider moving there lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 04:22 PM
    Ya the prices are pretty good here,but not everything is wonderful . The cnd dollar is worth 80 cents US right now
    06-05-15 05:18 PM
    Ya the prices are pretty good here,but not everything is wonderful . The cnd dollar is worth 80 cents US right now
    Yeah there were some pretty good deals when I did the conversion, but I spoke with a rep and the custom fees can be killer + the warranty is voided.

I may have jumped the gun on moving there though lol. Would be awesome if the CrackBerry US store sold phones though. Not sure what percentage they get or how that works, but they'd definitely sell a bunch of BlackBerry devices just from members here!

They still have new Z10s, a realistic price on the Z30... where is the shopblackberry sale because who would buy the Z30 for $350+... not to mention many people here are avoiding digital river.

I'm sure there's a good enough reason though, but would be nice!

Posted via CB10
    06-05-15 06:52 PM
    Don't talk about the Aussie one. It's even worse, but haven't checked for a while. Stuff got really expensive here, now... :-(

�   Wife currently leaping around for joy with her new toy....   �
    Carjackd likes this.
    06-05-15 06:53 PM