From the company's point of view it is totally reasonable that they released the Zed10 first. A hardware keyboard model is never going to convince most of the current android / ios / wp users. BlackBerry needs to appeal to that market first, even if it means (I definitely want a Q10 too) that the Q10 comes later. They had to prioritize and I think they did that right.

Still hope it will be sooner than later of course!!
    hence we won't be seeing the Z10 till end of March, April, so they lose on both.
    02-06-13 06:15 PM
    Maybe someone owes Eric Savitz an apology. Yeah I thought so....I'll dream on.

Remember that dinky little firm in Boston named Detweiler Fenton who said the Q10 would be delayed until June and was promptly discredited on this site. Could they be owed an apology? Yeah I didn't think so either.

Seems like they got some news they mistook for global that was closer to corresponding to the USA releases. If they had just said that - seems like all the reported delays were about spot on.
    02-06-13 06:20 PM
    The delay is not fine. Bigger picture for BB is some wont wait. Losing customers is not something they can afford. I am not interested in this phone but I feel the pain of the people who are. BB needs to speed thing up, somehow.
    where are you goign to go to buy another QWERTY, if a user wants a QWERTY they will wait, there are no android options with a QWERTY
    02-06-13 06:25 PM
    where are you goign to go to buy another QWERTY, if a user wants a QWERTY they will wait, there are no android options with a QWERTY
    Yes, there are.(Droid 4 and My touch slide) They just are not as good as Blackberry.
    02-06-13 06:52 PM
    Listen, if someone has already waited this long for a qwerty version, they're not going to switch over a month delay. The implication they would switch to apple is silly. If they want a touch, they will get the z10. Touch first was brilliant as it made BlackBerry relevant to the rest of the world with full touch devices.
    02-06-13 07:41 PM
    So once again BlackBerry can not execute. I'm surprised they used the word "delay"

Don't worry all, it's right around the corner...............
    02-06-13 07:48 PM
    It's not up to them though. Blame American carriers. They are the ones still testing.
    Believe that if you want to.

Sent from my BlackBerry by Choice using Tapatalk
    02-06-13 07:57 PM
32 12