I am thinking of upgrading from a 8100 pearl to a curve a huge advantage is the full keyboard but other than that what is the huge difference in your opinion?
    05-10-08 06:49 AM
    the differences are small, but in the everyday use of the phone they really add up
    plus the camera is way better, the pics from my pearl were barely worth saving
    05-10-08 06:55 AM
    Just went from a Pearl to an 8310. The qwerty keyboard and larger screen make it better. Just love it!
    05-10-08 07:32 AM
    The keyboard, larger screen, wifi, and it seems to be faster than the pearl.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-08 07:54 AM
    Its worth upgrading,i just love my curve!
    05-10-08 08:31 AM
    I love my curve to. My work provided me with I don't remember right now the model but it dosent have the full key board and the smaller screen. And I always devert to. My curve for web browsing and email. Because of the bigger screen and if you email a lot you can blast out messages

05-10-08 08:48 AM
    I love my curve to. My work provided me with I don't remember right now the model but it dosent have the full key board and the smaller screen. And I always devert to. My curve for web browsing and email. Because of the bigger screen and if you email a lot you can blast out messages

05-10-08 08:49 AM
    I just switched from a pearl to a curve. Besides the full keyboard the only real difference is the screen size. And as a man I know the curve just feels better in my hand. And people may say its too big to fit in pocket but that's not true. It should fit in pocket of any regular relaxed fit pants although I don't recommend it because of dust/dirt issues.

05-10-08 09:19 AM
    Do it, you wont regret it.
    05-10-08 09:26 AM
    The Curveis definitely the way to go.
    05-10-08 09:30 AM
    Speaking as the lone disenting opinion, I tried the Curve and stayed with the Pearl. I hated the keyboard, and while the screen size is nice the keyboard is what you use most and I couldn't stand the setup. I am waiting for the 9000 to see how it feels.
    05-10-08 02:13 PM
    I also prefer the Pearl over the Curve. The Pearl just feels better in my hands. I think your best bet would be to play with both and see which one feels better.
    05-10-08 09:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD