Toilet paper is cheap. Buy a roll and wipe your own @ss!
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    03-24-12 05:33 PM
    Why not be one of the first to have a new bb10, instead of an i phone
    03-24-12 05:52 PM
    LMAO......I need a drink now!
    03-24-12 05:58 PM
    WHY ISNT THIS CLOSED
    up488 likes this.
    03-24-12 06:18 PM
    Thanks alnamvet, just stating the obvious. And I'll buy the first round! What if you could get everyone in the world to vote and when they tallied them it was EVEN. "You" still have to decide for yourself. It isn't closed yet purely for the entertainment factor.
    03-24-12 07:37 PM

LOL, reminds me of the TSA in the recent South Park episode...
    03-24-12 07:41 PM
    I believe in jumpers....I remember an incident back in the day when a fellow student pilot at Fort Wolters, Texas climbed up to the roof of our barracks, and was screaming and crying that he was going to kill himself. It was a hotter then blazes Sunday afternoon, I had barracks duty, and the campus was empty save for a few of us poor souls who were being punished with base restrictions due to "motivational" issues. Anyway, this poor kid was being washed out from flight school because after 3 attempts and failing to master hovering techniques, and an inability to learn auto rotation, which resulted in one T-55 totally destroyed, the Army decided it was time he do something else.

I managed to climb up to the roof to try to talk some sense into him, but to make a long story short, he wouldn't have any of my BS. So I called down to one of my fellow students to not call the MP's, but instead, muster up a few of the guys and to bring brooms, mops, shovels, and to pay out the fire hose 'cause the kid was going to jump.

The kid looked at me and gave me one of those WTF looks, when I calmly told him that we were ready whenever he was, when he blurted out, "what are you going to do with the fire hose and buckets...", and I said that after he jumped, I would be responsible for the policing up of the mess that he would make, that the shovels would scoop up his body parts, and the fire hose and brooms would scrub and wash away his blood, urine, and caca.

Well, he didn't jump, and I didn't really encourage him not to, so by way of China, I say to you OP, jump and make sure it's worth your while, 'cause there may be no going back if you do.

I sometimes think about this guy, his name I forgot ages ago, and wonder if he's alive today. What was certain though, was that he was the luckiest guy in the world at the time. He spent a few months in a rubber room, got a medical discharge, and got to live his life hopefully very happily...65% of my flight class never made it back to the world from the 'Nam, so I would say the would be jumper won the lottery that day.
    You were a flyer in Nam?? Wow. I wasn't even born then (and I'm not young anymore). You guys went through your own he!! there. Respect to you and your fellow soldiers.
    Amazon_1 and john_v like this.
    03-24-12 08:12 PM
    LOL, reminds me of the TSA in the recent South Park episode...
    Hey Scionic! Gotta love South Park. Too many priceless moments to even remember them all. I always liked Butters underpants gnomes. Hahaha!
    03-24-12 08:32 PM
    wait for it . . . . . . . . . . don't
    03-24-12 08:43 PM
    Get an iPhone. Cross over to the dark side.
    GingerSnapsBack likes this.
    03-24-12 11:36 PM
    do not go iphone you will regret it, i just went back to bb from a iphone. Hated it. Blackberry is one annoucement away from greatness once again.
    03-25-12 12:22 AM
    I just don't understand!
    I haven't gone through all the posts or the OP. The title says it all.
    What they expect? Fell on their feet and beg to buy/remain with rim. What's wrong.
    I use bb bcoz it works for me. I m not a fanboy. period.
    Com'on guys its a mere electronic machine which "WORKS" for "ME". If it doesn't for u then jump the ship.... Aahh! where does that ship come from again? I mean leave it.
    Rim isn't gonna bankrupt without u OP.
    03-25-12 12:22 AM
    I cannot fault or blame anyone for thinking about jumping ship so by all means jump ship if you are having smart smartphone envy... but take a long hard look at the top of the line android phones before you remotely consider an iphone... a screen size of >= 4.3" eliminates the typing errors and Android, with its widgets, is a way more useable os.
    I make less typing errors on my iPhone than my Skyrocket or Atrix. Seems the phone *gets* what you're meaning to type much better on iOS.
    03-25-12 03:05 AM
    OP - I've got a 9930 and an iP4s. If I had to give one up it would be the iP4s.
    But that's me.
    03-25-12 03:14 AM
    My sister in law just got a 4s and it's a beautiful device but I couldn't live with one. I would use one as a second phone but not as main phone. It's too expensive to be a second phone though.

By the way, I took a photo side by side with my 9900 and the 9900 took a better picture, indoors with flash.
    03-25-12 04:16 AM
    Buy an iPhone... then while your at the Apple store smash a few iPads. Ha.
    03-25-12 04:32 AM
    Gotta love how the OP has yet to post again in here three pages later...true sign of not a real thread....yes im grouchy this morning
    Chrisy and up488 like this.
    03-25-12 07:37 AM
    Gotta love how the OP has yet to post again in here three pages later...true sign of not a real thread....yes im grouchy this morning
    He/she knew exactly what they were doing. Walking into the monkey cages with just one banana. Get them all excited, then exit without actually feeding ANY of them.

While you observe their behavior from another area. Taking notes and laughing your @ss off the entire time.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 03-25-12 at 03:54 PM.
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    03-25-12 11:20 AM
    I make less typing errors on my iPhone than my Skyrocket or Atrix. Seems the phone *gets* what you're meaning to type much better on iOS.

I have just one comment for that....Damn You Auto Correct! - Funny iPhone Fails and Autocorrect Horror Stories
    Chrisy likes this.
    03-25-12 11:46 AM
    So as much as I love my playbook, its only making me hate my current Berry. That iPhone sure does look nice and fluid....

PLEASE TELL ME NOT TO SWITCH!
    PLEASE REMIND ME WHY IVE BEEN SO FAITHFUL
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT MAKE ME LOOK AT MY BLACKBERRY TATTOO AND SAY
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

os 7 phones are great. I am sitting now outside enjoying sun with mobile hot spot switched on on my phone and playbook connected to it. I seriously do not see how iphone is any better than os7 phones.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps
    03-25-12 11:54 AM
    I just want him to confirm the tattoo thing, the rest is boring.
    03-25-12 01:41 PM
    Yah I knew someone would come up with that site! It's hilarious.

But I do make more mistakes on my Skyrocket.
    03-25-12 05:57 PM
    He probably took the jump. It would make sense as to why he hasn't been back, because what kind of {deleted words} would keep coming back to CB if they found a new device?
    03-25-12 06:07 PM
    Jump, if your unsatified with blackberry. How else are you going to spark the fire again?
    03-25-12 06:21 PM
    This ship hit an iceburg when the "member" showed up.
    Chrisy, RoseBud68 and JAGWIRE like this.
    03-25-12 10:23 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD