I have a few questions. I currently have a Sprint Pre. I like the Webos, but can't stand the build quaility and battery life. In 13 months on my 5th Pre. I used to have an Curve and loved it. Went with the Pre a year ago because of the Wifi and thought the Pre was cool.
    The one feature is the link to my Gmail calendar. The calendar is linked to my wife's, son's, and daughter's. I can see everyone calendar from my Pre. VERY useful.
    Can I do that with the Curve 9330?
    The Sprint rep was useless for serious questions.
    Will the Curve get the new OS 6.0?
    Any chance the Torch will come to Sprint?
    I belong to the Precentral forum and always get usefull advice. I know I will get great comments here too.
    Thanks for all your help.
    11-30-10 06:14 AM
    Yes Syncing will work with the calenders. however I don't know if you can sync Multiple ones.

Yes 6.0 is currently in beta for the 9330 some people around the forums have it right now.

Torch Might but if it does its gonna probably be right after christmas.
    11-30-10 07:35 AM
    I know that with my BB (curve 3G) if your friends with anyone on facebook and you also have them in your contacts list their birthdays will sync to your calendar so all of my friends are automatically added in my calendar. They must have their phone number in the facebook profile tho. I don't know if that helps at all but I think its neat.

Yes to all the other questions, and I do think the torch will come to sprint just later on.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-30-10 07:54 AM
    I have a few questions. I currently have a Sprint Pre. I like the Webos, but can't stand the build quaility and battery life. In 13 months on my 5th Pre. I used to have an Curve and loved it. Went with the Pre a year ago because of the Wifi and thought the Pre was cool.
    The one feature is the link to my Gmail calendar. The calendar is linked to my wife's, son's, and daughter's. I can see everyone calendar from my Pre. VERY useful.
    Can I do that with the Curve 9330?
    The Sprint rep was useless for serious questions.
    Will the Curve get the new OS 6.0?
    Any chance the Torch will come to Sprint?
    I belong to the Precentral forum and always get usefull advice. I know I will get great comments here too.
    Thanks for all your help.
    -If you have the GMail account to which the calendar is on syncing to your phone...YES.

-Yes, the Curve 9330 will get OS6. There are several leaks of it already (most recently 6.0.0.357). I'm running that OS with no major bugs.

-No, I HIGHLY doubt the Torch will every come to Sprint. I'm betting it's an AT&T exclusive like the Storm to Verizon. The reason why is that AT&T paid for a lot of the development of the Torch...so I don't see them letting it go.

-Precentral is a great forum (used to visit it more with my Pre/Pre Plus). CrackBerry is a good forum as well. There are tons of useful members!
    mpagano#CB likes this.
    11-30-10 09:21 AM
    Look at the Bold 9650 as well. I have the Bold. Love it
    11-30-10 11:19 AM
    Thank you for your help.
    Maybe I'm not asking the calendar question correctly.
    Will I be able to view on the BB calendar all Gmail calendars I'm synced with?
    I love that feature on Pre.
    I can just pull up the calendar and everyone calendar is their.
    11-30-10 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD