Selling the same phone over and over again by simply changing the model number
    and making a small tweak. Brilliant.
    Marketing at its best. BB's don't need a gazillion media-friendly commercials to sell.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-31-10 06:10 AM
    How about instead of you bashing Blackberry users on a Blackberry forum, we just agree to hate Apple.
    I like the Blackberry its a hands down addictive device but is does make me laugh when people act like they have made a majlor step forward because you can hear the fanboy running out if their mouth and I guess rightfully so when you happy about something new coming to your device. And the iphone aww I could go all day but in the end its also a pretty spectacular piece of hardware. I don't HATE any smartphone OS tho all have their appeal

Last edited by DR.ANDROID; 01-31-10 at 08:32 AM.
    01-31-10 08:29 AM
    The good, multitasking, and the ugly would have to be its browser.

01-31-10 09:19 AM
    • Keyboards
    • Security
    • Multitasking
    Are you using a BIS equipped Blackberry friend

01-31-10 10:11 AM
    never get enough credit for making small improvements and having this colt following rave about it as if everyone else didn't have it 10 months prior, and NO im not a bb hater, but that always makes me laugh when talking to my co-workers, like when they raved about threaded sms that was priceless, and to the poster above me pick up and android device running 2.0 and you will have the multitasking champion of the world in your hands i promise.
    Blackberry should take credit for not being an iPhone wannabe.
    01-31-10 11:10 AM
    Hahahaha omg your joking right, first you have the blackberry app world loud as day to show you this fact, then threaded sms, then a touch screen bb the iphone made everyone in a sense an iphone wanna be please don't pull the unique card friend everyone takes from everyone in this business to have the ultimate product. That was an ignorant comment.
    01-31-10 11:46 AM
    Yea I don't think this was the smartest thing to say. The Apple iPhone was a game changer period in the smartphone world just like the blackberry was 10 years ago. Everyone learned and took things from it to make their smartphone the best they could

01-31-10 11:54 AM
    Being able to BBM people in other countries at no charge. The led light is a plus, the battery, and the and the ability to personalized anything you want(themes, colors, free ring tones, dock). The whole phone is yours, no two BBs are ever the same.

01-31-10 12:13 PM
    Crackberry 24/7.

01-31-10 03:42 PM
    One tiny thing I noticed today is how awesome it is to be able to press the menu button to bring up the app switcher, then with one swipe left and a press, I can switch to the other application. It's just one smooth motion.

Another couple things that are awesome are the convenience keys.

01-31-10 04:24 PM
    The most under-rated thing has to be the fact the Blackberry can do everything in CrackBerry Kevins Hierarchy of Smartphone Needs | CrackBerry.com seamlessly. I havnt seen another phone that can do that yet.
    01-31-10 04:29 PM
    I sold my BB almost a month ago but it was equipped with BIS. Don't forget about the business users with BES equipped BBs.
    BIS is not more secure then any other smartphone, it always makes me laugh when BIS users think their Blackberry is secure its not.
    01-31-10 05:19 PM
    Don't forget the Convenience Keys. Set hem up almost any way you like.
    01-31-10 05:44 PM
    Did you even read the second part of my post? Show me where I said BIS BBs are secure.
    I'm just saying you listed security as one of your 3 reasons, and I'm just wondering why youvwould say security when you can get the same security on an iPhone or a Nikia or android device

01-31-10 08:07 PM
    The most under-rated thing has to be the fact the Blackberry can do everything in CrackBerry Kevins Hierarchy of Smartphone Needs | CrackBerry.com seamlessly. I havnt seen another phone that can do that yet.
    You cannot be serious.
    01-31-10 08:18 PM
    Lovin' the discussion here...Multi Tasking was my number 2. When the Pre came out it was marketed as the first OS to run multiple apps at once, but I was like - my BB can multi task!

Security is great, the keyboard is the best ever (even though I use Storm2 now - which I'm a fan of SureType) and whats a BB without a PIN?

Just showing BB and RIM the love...
    01-31-10 08:24 PM
    I honestly think BB doesn't get enough credit as a music player. The sound from my old 9630 and my new 9700 was amazing. Didn't stop me from getting an iPhone, but I'm just saying lol.
    01-31-10 08:31 PM
    You cannot be serious.
    Hahaha he definetly was he gave you the classic fanboy answer what's wrong with that

01-31-10 08:38 PM
    JayLee - you got that right. It doesn't take a backseat to anyone as far as I'm concerned. Not a big fan of VCAST/Rhapsody though...

Its so easy to get things on and off your BB via USB, which is a big area Apple fails (although intentionally)!
    01-31-10 08:40 PM
    I honestly think BB doesn't get enough credit as a music player. The sound from my old 9630 and my new 9700 was amazing. Didn't stop me from getting an iPhone, but I'm just saying lol.
    That's in part because then it will be compared the the iPhone(just personal opinion of course)

01-31-10 09:27 PM
    Hahaha he definetly was he gave you the classic fanboy answer what's wrong with that
    Do I really have to detail this to you a friggin gain
    01-31-10 09:50 PM
    calm down lol I'm talking to the guy you made this post too I'm on your side in this argument lol

Last edited by CrackberryBrandon; 01-31-10 at 10:41 PM.
    01-31-10 09:52 PM
    calm down lol I'm talking to the guy you made this post too I'm on your side in this argument lol
    Given our interactions I was just poking fun at you Brandon.
    There was no intent to offend you.
    01-31-10 10:55 PM
    Given our interactions I was just poking fun at you Brandon.
    There was no intent to offend you.
    lol cool yea we have had our fair share but thats what happens when your familiar faces going through the same threads you tend to bump heads on some issues, its all in good debate though i never take it personal as im sure you dont. i mean i use an iphone for gods sake i can't take to much personal or my feelings would be hurt from what i read people saying about my iPhone on here lol
    01-31-10 11:30 PM
    I honestly think BB doesn't get enough credit as a music player.
    I agree. Everyone rags on the BlackBerry as a device that's not "media friendly", but I think it does fine. I use it as my primary...well, only MP3 player.
    02-01-10 12:13 AM
110 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD