That is some bull. I hate little wannabe thug kids that have nothing better to do then mess with other people. Sorry to hear about your bb. I had my car broken into and all they took was my ipod.
    01-05-08 07:35 PM
    i installed the "soft reset" app on my curve. haven't tested how much i recover when i use it as opposed to a battery pull, but i recover a lot!!

i use the oem skin, so it would suck to have to take that off, pull off the cover, pull the battery, then reverse the process.

i recommend that app for sure! just do a search for softreset.
    01-06-08 01:58 AM
    i installed the "soft reset" app on my curve. haven't tested how much i recover when i use it as opposed to a battery pull, but i recover a lot!!

i use the oem skin, so it would suck to have to take that off, pull off the cover, pull the battery, then reverse the process.

i recommend that app for sure! just do a search for softreset.

???

A little off-topic, don't you think?
    01-06-08 02:06 AM
    Call them back, offer a reward, take a bat with you instead of cash!

The GPS solution would be cool. I wonder if that would work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-08 07:49 PM
    The GPS solution would be cool. I wonder if that would work.
    No, it won't, unless you already have the progra installed and running on your BB at the time. Your carrier can't trace your BB via its GPS.

Now, wouldn't that be a scary proposition if your carrier could look anytime and see where you?
    01-06-08 08:16 PM
    Get a 'Stuff Back' sticker. I can't remeber the site address I got a few as a gift, they offer a reward and ship it back to you. I've got one on just about all my mobile devices.
    The site is stuffbak.com

I have one of these on my digital camera. Last year I had my camera and laptop stolen while I was working in Detroit. So now one of these stickers gets put on any small valuable device I own.
    01-06-08 08:29 PM
    ah man, I feel your pain.

I lost my Tmobile Dash, silicon cover and 2GB MicroSD Card on a jobsite I was inspecting back in November. The kid who found it would answer the phone but either could not hear me or pretended that he couldn't. I offered an award via voice ant text messages however had no luck in getting it back. After two days I gave up and blocked my account.

I'm now a proud owner of a BB Curve 8320. Although I'm still unfamiliar with all of its capabilities, I hope that it will be as much of a companion as my Dash was.
    01-17-08 12:28 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD