12-11-12 08:45 AM
    Sitting at 65% yes right now. Lets get it to 75 people!
    12-11-12 08:55 AM
    Some RIM basher already posted on the poll. Technology has been taken over by cultism.
    12-11-12 09:03 AM
    Some RIM basher already posted on the poll. Technology has been taken over by cultism.
    No, technology has been taken over by people hiding behind screen names on the internet, saying whatever they please since no one can hurt them.
    12-11-12 09:09 AM
    No, technology has been taken over by people hiding behind screen names on the internet, saying whatever they please since no one can hurt them.
    I've gotten into heated debates (in person) about Android vs iOS when I was an Apple guy. Android users are just as bad as Apple users when it comes to defending their phones. It can get ugly. I recently had a discussion with an Android person. When he started bashing RIM, I had to ask him if he had seen the BB10. He said no, so I walked away.
    12-11-12 09:12 AM
    When i saw that they were running a pole on BB10 I thought - What the heck?

Then i started to read the article and what a joke. They praise BB10 but at the same time they cannot keep themselves from dropping negative hints like "much-delayed BlackBerry 10" and "and delayed product launches, RIM's shares have plunged almost 28% over the past 12 months."

I will love to see these bashers spin the results of the poll. Right now it read 67% pro in 496 votes.

There are already trolls complaining that we are voting several times and that the apple lovers are very serious and don't do this. What a joke.
    12-11-12 09:16 AM
    i voted maybe. i really want to see what it can do and what they've been holding back on. i am not an early adopter so ill sit back for a few months and see what everyone says about it.
    Ray UM likes this.
    12-11-12 09:17 AM
    When i saw that they were running a pole on BB10 I thought - What the heck?

Then i started to read the article and what a joke. They praise BB10 but at the same time they cannot keep themselves from dropping negative hints like "much-delayed BlackBerry 10" and "and delayed product launches, RIM's shares have plunged almost 28% over the past 12 months."

I will love to see these bashers spin the results of the poll. Right now it read 67% pro in 496 votes.

There are already trolls complaining that we are voting several times and that the apple lovers are very serious and don't do this. What a joke.
    without being biased they are telling the truth. bb10 has been delayed by a full year and because of that the past year their stocks hit an all time low. i know we have heard thor say he didnt want to release a half baked product but even though it sounds like bashing it is very true.
    anon(3310921) likes this.
    12-11-12 09:19 AM
    without being biased they are telling the truth. bb10 has been delayed by a full year and because of that the past year their stocks hit an all time low. i know we have heard thor say he didnt want to release a half baked product but even though it sounds like bashing it is very true.
    It just doesn't make sense to include things that don't matter. It doesn't matter that it was delayed...we know the stock is down because of it. No one has the damn phone, so of course it's delayed.

I don't know. I think some of the posters are trolls and like to incite reactions.
    12-11-12 09:20 AM
    Perhaps but their is a placemaker already set as first comment.
    12-11-12 09:21 AM
    i voted maybe. i really want to see what it can do and what they've been holding back on. i am not an early adopter so ill sit back for a few months and see what everyone says about it.
    I respect the patience because I have zero. Day one for me. I'll call every T-mobile in town and drive 20 minutes in every direction to find one.
    ctuffy likes this.
    12-11-12 09:24 AM
    I'm not saying that it isn't true. It's the spin they put on it. It's just telling us that the person who wrote it has a negative position. Why talk about delays let alone much delayed? Why tell that its stock is down on the year while forgetting its recent recovery? This doesn't add to the article.
    12-11-12 09:28 AM
    I'm not saying that it isn't true. It's the spin they put on it. It's just telling us that the person who wrote it has a negative position. Why talk about delays let alone much delayed? Why tell that its stock is down on the year while forgetting its recent recovery? This doesn't add to the article.
    it is part of being in the public eye i feel. lets not play favorites and say apple ios7 fell back and used either google maps or tom tom software rather than the ios overlay thats been causing major issues. im sure the article would read "apple bug ridden failure of an attempt on maps has been upgraded to a better alternative"

on a blackberry fan note i completely agree with there not needing to be the negative spin on a "would you get bb10" poll but it has become the norm to put blackberrys down.

with my above comments i'm just trying to play devils advocate here. this is a blackberry enthusiast site but lets also not try to be like the people we all complain about and distance ourselves from rim's flaws and other os's achievements.
    xicoxicao likes this.
    12-11-12 09:39 AM
    It just doesn't make sense to include things that don't matter. It doesn't matter that it was delayed...we know the stock is down because of it. No one has the damn phone, so of course it's delayed.

I don't know. I think some of the posters are trolls and like to incite reactions.
    yes we know the stock is don because of it but the general public that read that article probably didnt even know rim was still around and this would show them that they are and this is going to be their big push. whenever i talk to people (i am a cable guy so i go into aprox 15 homes a day) especially older people that just bought an iphone and i say "meh im not an apple fan, i love my blackberry" they either say the rep at the store or their kids told them that blackberry was out of business. they wanted a blackberry because of the keyboard but they were told otherwise and now struggle to type on an iphone.

it really amazes me how uneducated people are when buying technology. they would rather take the word of a salesman that is getting paid extra money to sell a certain model phone that month than spend a few hours looking up reviews.
    12-11-12 09:43 AM
    Sitting at 65% yes right now. Lets get it to 75 people!
    Up to 73% now....
    12-11-12 10:45 AM
    Up to 73% now....
    I Just voted , 76 % !
    12-11-12 02:54 PM
    Over 2500 votes and sitting at 76% when I voted YES.
    12-11-12 03:05 PM

100% agree. Just because a fact is true does not make it right to most it on an article where it is not relevant. They want to know how many people are planning on buying bb10 and how many aren't. Is it really necessary to add that the product was delayed in the actual question of the poll? Why do they call RIM a "handset maker". They are a lot more than that and such should be acknowledged.
    12-11-12 03:33 PM
    Heck yes I'm buying a BB10 handset, the only question is which model.
    12-11-12 05:50 PM
    Wow, at 99% yes vote with over 60,000 respondents!
    Looks like people really want this thing. Get your's early on the first day before they sell out.
    12-12-12 08:59 PM
    Wow, at 99% yes vote with over 60,000 respondents!
    Looks like people really want this thing. Get your's early on the first day before they sell out.
    Blahhh hahaha! 99% and the comments are in strong support. Blackberry buyers may just turn JK into a RIM BULL instead of an itard.
    12-12-12 09:24 PM
    wow. 99% for yes! can't wait to get my hands on this. with 65218 votes. wonder how this will get spun.
    12-12-12 09:32 PM
    What the heck happened to the poll? Haha.
    kemj likes this.
    12-12-12 10:16 PM
    ... wonder how this will get spun.
    The press will run articles about the 1% that will not be buying BB10, and how this is surely a bad sign for RIM.
    12-12-12 10:16 PM
    What the heck happened to the poll? Haha.
    Crappy voting software. Someone is using a voting script.

Reminds me of the NHL all star voting from a few years back, lol.
    12-12-12 10:23 PM
34 12