I haven't figured out how to subscribe to a post using the mobile version of crackberry. I can see the link at the top of the page to view posts that I've subscribed to from my PC, but I'm unable to subscribe to new posts. Not sure if there's a way to do it from my BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-10 09:43 PM
    Not that I have been able to find.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-13-10 09:04 AM
    If you select the option to automatically subscribe to threads in which you post, then posting from wap will subscribe you. It's not a violation of the terms of service to make a post that says something like, "I'm posting from wap to subscribe to this thread since I want to watch for the answer." Another option is to use a 3rd party browser like Bolt or Opera Mini that lets you see the full non-wap CB screen.
    06-13-10 09:24 AM
    If you select the option to automatically subscribe to threads in which you post, then posting from wap will subscribe you. It's not a violation of the terms of service to make a post that says something like, "I'm posting from wap to subscribe to this thread since I want to watch for the answer." Another option is to use a 3rd party browser like Bolt or Opera Mini that lets you see the full non-wap CB screen.
    Thanks Jeff!!!
    06-13-10 08:31 PM
    I have the BerryBlab app, which lets me subscribe/unsubscribe to threads on using the BlackBerry.
    06-13-10 08:37 PM
    I have the BerryBlab app, which lets me subscribe/unsubscribe to threads on using the BlackBerry.
    I was about to purchase that lat night. I tried the free version just to test it out. It loaded pictures in posts slower than the default BlackBerry browser. I also was unable to view any posts that were marked as a Sticky, unless I was doing something wrong.
    I did notice that it would allow me to subscribe/unsubscribe to threads with the paid version.
    06-13-10 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD