Like something you would see in a word document. Ability to change font, color, underlining, strike-through, highlighting....when composing an email or sms. I received an email that had text underlined and was a different color. I know you can make minor modifications to text like font, boldness...etc in the screen/keyboard section. But what if I wanted to underline or highlight a word or change the color of the font?
    06-21-10 10:51 AM
    Negative, not without a 3rd party app anyway, not sure if one even exists to do that.
    06-21-10 10:55 AM
    Yeah, I didn't see any 3rd party apps that did that. I know it's not important to most people. But it's a nice feature I wouldn't mind seeing maybe in OS6.
    06-21-10 11:04 AM
    It's not an uncommon thought, we can all hope.
    06-21-10 11:09 AM
    For e-mail it would be good, even just to add emphasis on things. for SMS, it isn't going to happen, since SMS is plain text information sent across the network.

Maybe something for a developer to pick up on?
    06-21-10 11:32 AM
    I tried to do it by copying and pasting with docs to go, but no luck. It does look like you'd need a 3rd party app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 12:16 PM
    When you compose email on a BlackBerry, it is plain text and does not support formatting.
    06-21-10 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD