My RAZR phone did this, and while it was sometimes annoying, it kept me from missing texts.

When I got a text or a call it would ring, then it would beep every 5 minutes till I checked it.

I often don't hear my phone while I'm in the car, the shower, the other room, etc.

Am I stuck checking for the red light?

thanks.
    11-29-07 01:54 AM
    I searched and searched for a way also on my phone and I havent found anything but the red light as a way of a constant reminder or notification
    11-29-07 09:53 AM
    You can try Blackberry Alerts .. its just what you are looking for. There is a fee to register but it is well worth it. You can customize reminder time, tone and the LED. Find it here: BlackBerryToday: Software: Utilities: BlackBerry Alerts
    11-29-07 09:59 AM
    I searched and searched for a way also on my phone and I havent found anything but the red light as a way of a constant reminder or notification
    Hiya Ms. Min (love your picture)

For both of you... I did come across a utility on Handango called BlackberryAlerts that you can configure to keep going off until you acknowledge it. We are looking at using it here at work for people that have both pagers and blackberries (poor souls) so they can get rid of the pager.

There is a trial version you can download for free if you want to try it.

Let me know if you have trouble finding it, I have the files.
    11-29-07 10:02 AM
    You can try Blackberry Alerts .. its just what you are looking for. There is a fee to register but it is well worth it. You can customize reminder time, tone and the LED. Find it here: BlackBerryToday: Software: Utilities: BlackBerry Alerts
    Ahh, great minds think alike. You beat me to it.
    11-29-07 10:10 AM
    Very useful piece of info! Thanks!
    Does anyone use it and know whether or not this eats up the battery life too much?
    11-29-07 10:29 AM
    Does anyone use it and know whether or not this eats up the battery life too much?
    I used it for the trial period and I didn't notice any real difference. I guess it may depend on what kind of repeat notification you use

I mean if you use the "hand comes out and slaps you a few times" notification, the battery drains quite quickly
    11-29-07 10:35 AM
    Great info "azeis" thanks I've been looking for something like this.
    11-29-07 11:06 AM
    Thank you guys.

Thanks for the comment on my pic
    11-29-07 11:46 AM
    awesome, thanks guys. I'll give that software a look.
    11-29-07 03:51 PM
    Not really noticeable at all. I still get 2 days out of my battery as I did before I used it. Over and out.
    11-29-07 03:53 PM
    huh.. that program seems to be making my BB lock up...
    11-29-07 07:05 PM
    How about just never putting it down? That way you don't miss ANYTHING
    11-29-07 09:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD