I would probably have to talk to a T-mobile Rep to do this but, thought i'd bring this to you fine folks.

I've subcribe to email updates such as crackberry, NYtimes, ESPN and other fine sites. That was until I started getting spam emails. Some rather disturbing ones too. Is there any way to set up a filter or a way totally reconfigure a new email account. Please advise any information is helpful.

Thanks
    02-16-09 04:51 PM
    The best and most simple way to do this would be to log into your service provider's BIS page. Usually you log into your cell phone account and find "setup internet email". Once there you can delete, edit, or create new bb emails (one per user) or create filters.

Does that help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 05:06 PM
    If you're getting SPAM that's more of a server issue. You should check the spam settings on your acutal e-mail account(s). If you haven't set up BIS, here's where to do it.

BIS Setup

Scroll down and click the T-Mobile link. If you don't get the option to setup an account, then the server is down. At least for today because my friend tried to set one up today and it wasn't letting him.
    02-16-09 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD