04-19-12 12:36 AM
31 12
tools
    Alright, alright. I can see the feelings on this thread are clearly hot and cold. I mean clearly there is a distinctive dislike from one platform to another, how serious it is I guess depends on the viewer of the scenario.

As for this statement. As I've said countless times before, you can't look at it in the light of "its just a cell phone" anymore. Anyone would agree that cell phones are one of the most important things in a persons everyday life, so for people who have been using a BB since they first touched a smartphone, its all they know for their device. Something that is so vital for the productivity of daily tasks and communication is something that can't just be switched from. So the argument of "its just a cell phone" would be obselete in my eyes.
    The thing is, for many folks here, BlackBerry was not their first smartphone. A lot of people had Palm, Symbian, WinMo prior to BlackBerry, even if they are long-time members here. So "it's just a cell phone" does apply.
    jaydee5799 and sleepngbear like this.
    04-18-12 11:29 AM
    Well put.
    Well what was meant as a positive BB "rally" post to change the vibe around here clearly turned out to be something more than I intended. Thanks for pissing in my wheaties everyone. :P haha just kidding. Maybe I went about this thread in the wrong way, any who, thanks for everyone's input!
    04-18-12 11:47 AM
    Yogi u can't post positive threads on CrackBerry anymore. You already see where this one's going...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    04-18-12 11:56 AM
    With good words you dont gain anything, you gotta compete really hard, and now with the OS10 rim is actually getting somewhere, i just hope that they keep it up and make this work again.
    04-18-12 11:59 AM
    Positive attitudes will get the beatdown. Please refrain from bringing proper perspective to this forum.
    04-18-12 12:17 PM
    Positive attitudes will get the beatdown. Please refrain from bringing proper perspective to this forum.
    Ahaha, dang, should of known better! :P
    04-19-12 12:36 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD