Its a shame that these users of different platforms want to talk their little trash to all of us over here in our community minding our own, that shows a sign of extreme WEAKNESS and its incredibly UNPROFESSIONAL.
    The market has room for us, even if we aren't topping Android and iOS in sales right now, we still have a permanent spot in the top platforms for a long time coming. Remember, we have BEEN HERE, we have had BB's before these Android and iOS users were even THOUGHT OF.
    I'll never live to see a rapper better than BIG, a wrestler better than Stone Cold Steve Austin, a point guard better than John Stockton, a boxer better than Ali, and well... You get my point!

There's a real war going on between these technologies, and cell phone's are necessities in our every day lives, but we have to remember that slow and steady wins the race and humbleness is key. It makes me proud to be apart of this community and seeing the pride in BB users every day to keep our device's alive and soon to be BACK ON TOP!!

NOW CAN I GET A AMENNN?!?!
    Last edited by yogii757; 04-17-12 at 05:54 PM.
    andre20100 likes this.
    04-17-12 05:52 PM
    .....Amen.
    04-17-12 05:58 PM
    I suggest Valium.
    04-17-12 05:59 PM
    Stay Humble. Be Bold
    04-17-12 06:00 PM
    I suggest Valium.
    Xanax even. :P
    04-17-12 06:07 PM
    Not to be anal, but I think the word you were looking for is humility, not humbleness.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Crackberry Forums App.
    04-17-12 06:13 PM
    Yea, it's a strange pathology the BlackBerry haters exhibit. They come here to post their drivel. I mean, I hate apple and google, but I don't go over to apple and android forums to talk about how their platforms suck.

Be Bold. Tools, not toys.
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    04-17-12 06:18 PM
    Couldn't have said it better myself T�nis.
    We need a moral booster around here. Tired of seeing these slumpy posts around the forums.

But, I have a feeling the news that BBW12 brings will change all that.
    04-17-12 06:33 PM
    I agree to an extent, but what about members who've been apart of the community for awhile and do the same thing? Are they just trolls as well?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-17-12 06:42 PM
    I agree to an extent, but what about members who've been apart of the community for awhile and do the same thing? Are they just trolls as well?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    I mean I'm not one to tell anyone what they can and can't do. I guess I'm just speaking from a personal point of view, I've never been one to directly bash the competition, never been a trash talker, I just perform and the results speak for themselves. So I guess if older heads want to talk their trash then they can go ahead with that, the view of others towards them is what varies.
    04-17-12 08:18 PM
    5 star thread OP. Trash talking is what sells. So called " BlackBerry fanbois" get banned, positive threads get derailed and locked, and trolls celebrate another victorious day; and that's the cold hard truth.
    04-18-12 06:30 AM
    It's unprofessional to like iPhone over blackberry? Bit dramatic I'd say.
    04-18-12 06:40 AM
    I don't know where you got that? From what I read the OP said being a user of something else coming to bash is. Not liking them.
    04-18-12 06:52 AM
    Its a shame that these users of different platforms want to talk their little trash to all of us over here in our community minding our own, that shows a sign of extreme WEAKNESS and its incredibly UNPROFESSIONAL.
    The market has room for us, even if we aren't topping Android and iOS in sales right now, we still have a permanent spot in the top platforms for a long time coming. Remember, we have BEEN HERE, we have had BB's before these Android and iOS users were even THOUGHT OF.
    I'll never live to see a rapper better than BIG, a wrestler better than Stone Cold Steve Austin, a point guard better than John Stockton, a boxer better than Ali, and well... You get my point!

There's a real war going on between these technologies, and cell phone's are necessities in our every day lives, but we have to remember that slow and steady wins the race and humbleness is key. It makes me proud to be apart of this community and seeing the pride in BB users every day to keep our device's alive and soon to be BACK ON TOP!!

NOW CAN I GET A AMENNN?!?!

Hallelujah Pilgrim....the truth will set them free!
    04-18-12 07:25 AM
    I'm sorry, but where exactly was that said by the OP, or elsewhere here in the thread?
    Calimero1987 likes this.
    04-18-12 07:28 AM
    lol you also have to remember that those people also probably own a blackberry as well
    04-18-12 07:35 AM
    Like any business competing for market share and sales, there's a figurative battle with the competition. To call it a "real war" may be a tad over dramatic.

I agree with you, it's annoying to see trolls come over and stir things up with their garbage. But equally annoying are the constant threads and posts by BlackBerry owners that have no other purpose but to be inflammatory and bash other platforms. Really? Are some of you that insecure? Have a look over at Android Central or iMore...there's a lot less of this going on. They'd rather talk about their own platforms, as opposed to constantly comparing themselves to, or putting down the competition.
    04-18-12 09:20 AM
    Like any business competing for market share and sales, there's a figurative battle with the competition. To call it a "real war" may be a tad over dramatic.

I agree with you, it's annoying to see trolls come over and stir things up with their garbage. But equally annoying are the constant threads and posts by BlackBerry owners that have no other purpose but to be inflammatory and bash other platforms. Really? Are some of you that insecure? Have a look over at Android Central or iMore...there's a lot less of this going on. They'd rather talk about their own platforms, as opposed to constantly comparing themselves to, or putting down the competition.
    Until they come over here to do so. How many bb users do you see even posting in those sections compared to how many apple and android fans that come to the bb section only to bash? Yes it is not everyone on each and all sides.
    Last edited by kbz1960; 04-18-12 at 09:51 AM. Reason: Many
    jaydee5799 likes this.
    04-18-12 09:50 AM
    i dont wanna make war...i wanna make love
    04-18-12 09:55 AM
    Stone Cold Steve Austin? Lol I'm not sure why he made the list. BTW, there seems to be a thread like this every day. Too many drama queens here in the forum. A war going on? Please. It's just a cell phone but some people in here act like they are on the front lines of a battlefield saving lives.
    Last edited by donnation; 04-18-12 at 10:09 AM.
    04-18-12 10:06 AM
    Until they come over here to do so. How many bb users do you see even posting in those sections compared to how many apple and android fans that come to the bb section only to bash? Yes it is not everyone on each and all sides.
    I don't disagree with you there. But think of it from a troll's perspective for a moment. You come on to CB and see a bunch of BlackBerry owners posting about how Apple is this, or how Android is that. This insecurity and seeming obsession with justifying how Blackaberry is "better" than other platforms is perfect troll food. They're going to come in, feed on this, and add fuel to the fire. BlackBerry users for the most part don't troll other forums because BlackBerries are rarely talked about over there.

We don't want them here, but we also create the perfect playground for them.
    04-18-12 10:27 AM
    ,we have BEEN HERE, we have had BB's before these Android and iOS users were even THOUGHT OF
    This is true, the real question is what did RIM do to retain customers AFTER Android and iOS? The answer, not a great deal, not yet anyway.

This seems to be the biggest problem users or ex users have with RIM, their failure to keep up with customer demands/expectations.
    04-18-12 10:33 AM
    I don't disagree with you there. But think of it from a troll's perspective for a moment. You come on to CB and see a bunch of BlackBerry owners posting about how Apple is this, or how Android is that. This insecurity and seeming obsession with justifying how Blackaberry is "better" than other platforms is perfect troll food. They're going to come in, feed on this, and add fuel to the fire. BlackBerry users for the most part don't troll other forums because BlackBerries are rarely talked about over there.

We don't want them here, but we also create the perfect playground for them.
    I can agree with that as I can also say some need no provocation.
    04-18-12 10:37 AM
    This is true, the real question is what did RIM do to retain customers AFTER Android and iOS? The answer, not a great deal, not yet anyway.

This seems to be the biggest problem users or ex users have with RIM, their failure to keep up with customer demands/expectations.
    Now this deserves an amen. Sorry OP, BB will lost mind share in 2009. Look at Nokia and windows phone trying to get back on top. Even started their OS revamp way before RIM. Yet theyre having a very difficult time penetrating the market. People got tied into the ecosystems. Same as u bb diehards can't let go of the bb os. Its just sad the OS will never get developer support which will result in never getting the top spot again.
    04-18-12 11:04 AM
    Alright, alright. I can see the feelings on this thread are clearly hot and cold. I mean clearly there is a distinctive dislike from one platform to another, how serious it is I guess depends on the viewer of the scenario.

It's just a cell phone but some people in here act like they are on the front lines of a battlefield saving lives.
    As for this statement. As I've said countless times before, you can't look at it in the light of "its just a cell phone" anymore. Anyone would agree that cell phones are one of the most important things in a persons everyday life, so for people who have been using a BB since they first touched a smartphone, its all they know for their device. Something that is so vital for the productivity of daily tasks and communication is something that can't just be switched from. So the argument of "its just a cell phone" would be obselete in my eyes.
    04-18-12 11:24 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD