They just want to be noticed and brought to the top of the list. If BlackBerry lovers don't comment we can identify who the bashers are over here

Posted via CB10
    sklotz2000 likes this.
    05-08-13 08:39 AM
    I don't want to be brought down to the level of Blind love that many iPhone fanboys have for their phones. Plus, Keven gets more money from this. Which means more giveaways!

Posted via Dec Alpha C
    jegs2 and Donvald like this.
    05-08-13 08:46 AM
    There's a problem with this. Say someone seeks this forum out because they're having problems with their phone. They could be very angry/frustrated about their problems when they post, and use some choice words or phrases that they wouldn't use otherwise. You seem to be advocating ignoring these people. I thought the point of this forum was for people who are well-versed in BB devices to help those that are having issues? What's the point of ignoring people that are having problems just because you question the tone they use?
    05-08-13 08:51 AM
    I don't mind people with actual problems posting, it's the ones without them but with a hidden agenda that o don't like. There are also people who come here to get a sense about the devices and platform before they buy a device and then you see all these false claims. What happens then?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 08:57 AM
    There's a problem with this. Say someone seeks this forum out because they're having problems with their phone. They could be very angry/frustrated about their problems when they post, and use some choice words or phrases that they wouldn't use otherwise. You seem to be advocating ignoring these people. I thought the point of this forum was for people who are well-versed in BB devices to help those that are having issues? What's the point of ignoring people that are having problems just because you question the tone they use?

OBLIVIOUS??

The OP is referring to those NOT requesting help or identifying an issue. The reference is to those that only post slanderous nonsense that is intended to tarnish the BlackBerry name or to invoke tension in the CrackBerry community.
    Dapper37 likes this.
    05-08-13 09:02 AM
    I mean posts like these:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=804386

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 09:06 AM
    I mean posts like these:

Posted via CB10
    That's what I figured you were referring to based on the timing of your post, and why I worded my response as such. If you continue reading that thread and not just basing "bashing" by the first post, you'll see the OP is trying to find answers.
    05-08-13 09:10 AM
    I mean posts like these:

Posted via CB10
    huh? that is a completely legit thread with no bashing at all....smdh some people just look for fights on here i think
    OBLIVIOUS??

The OP is referring to those NOT requesting help or identifying an issue. The reference is to those that only post slanderous nonsense that is intended to tarnish the BlackBerry name or to invoke tension in the CrackBerry community.
    Actually, yes, the OP was indeed referring to what I thought they were referring to. You'll see that by the link they posted.
    MarsupilamiX, Donvald and 93Aero like this.
    Uh. I see nothing wrong with that post. Frustration, yes. Bashing, no.

I thought you were referring to the actual "iPhone/Android/WindowsPhone 7/Symbian(lol) rules and BlackBerry is trash!" threads.

Posted via Dec Alpha C
    jegs2 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    05-08-13 09:15 AM
    I don't mind people with actual problems posting, it's the ones without them but with a hidden agenda that o don't like. There are also people who come here to get a sense about the devices and platform before they buy a device and then you see all these false claims. What happens then?

Posted via CB10
    These false claims you speak of ?? Care to jot some down for reference?

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 09:28 AM
    These false claims you speak of ?? Care to jot some down for reference?

Posted via CB10

STOP IT!!!!
    05-08-13 09:46 AM
    Another one of these? Jeez...
    05-08-13 09:47 AM
    Another one of these? Jeez...
    It never ends...
    ddlax22 likes this.
    05-08-13 09:51 AM
    STOP IT!!!!
    Huh?? I don't think you get to post that without backing it up.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 09:54 AM
    So then everyone here is 110% happy with their Z10 or Q10 right?
    Nothing wrong with pointing out issues, something is wrong when you can't accept that Blackberry screwed up some items....
    Or should I say, just wait for the update as always....keep waiting.....
    I've put aside my z10 for a bit, til they fix some issues....for now, the 9900 will suffice
    05-08-13 10:05 AM
    Becaue,BB is doing great right now and attracting a lot of attention that the other guys have to extinguish.There are many avenues to accomplish this ,social media is one of them.Many are ligitimate inquires,then there are those that scream trolls.Out you go Troll!!!!
    Last edited by jojo beaconsfield; 05-08-13 at 10:27 AM. Reason: to add
    05-08-13 10:23 AM
    Can't really control what people do. Sure it's frustrating, but ignoring even one member's need for help does not justify ignoring ten or more "bashers" IMHO.
    05-08-13 10:24 AM
    Becaue,BB is doing great right now and attracting a lot of attention that the other guys have to extinguish.There are many avenues to accomplish this ,social media is one of them.
    I'm not sure you understand my question. My point is that so many people are quick to call "basher!" and "troll!" to people expressing problems with their devices if they use strong language out of frustration when coming here for help. It doesn't do this community any favors when requests for help get hidden just because some people don't appreciate the tone they used at first. That user will walk away from the CB community feeling MORE frustrated and will probably exchange their phone for something else because they couldn't find the help they were looking for. Is that what we really want?

And again, I'm not talking about people who are posting with an obvious agenda. I had a hunch what the OP was referring to based on the timing of their post, and I was correct. If you notice the thread they referenced isn't a bashing post at all, it was strongly worded because they were frustrated with the problems they were having with their phone, but are willing to work to resolve their issues.
    05-08-13 10:35 AM
    This thread is a like a naked man shouting "don't look at me, I'm naked!.
    05-08-13 10:46 AM
    Using the "troll" word should be an instant ban for the rest of the day.
    mikeo007 and h20work like this.
    05-08-13 10:48 AM
    Actually, yes, the OP was indeed referring to what I thought they were referring to. You'll see that by the link they posted.
    As you keep providing answer to the questions raised by a basher (link I provided before) you will see how frustrating it gets. I will let time answer your question

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 11:16 AM
    As you keep providing answer to the questions raised by a basher (link I provided before) you will see how frustrating it gets. I will let time answer your question

Posted via CB10
    If I thought that trying to provide help to someone who is having difficulties with their device is "frustrating" I would have left this site a long time ago.
    howarmat, bp3dots, h20work and 1 others like this.
    05-08-13 11:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    Except that the post you provided a link to isn't a "basher" thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    05-08-13 12:44 PM

Posted via CB10
    Since you think time will answer my question, I've been here for about 3.5 years. It looks like you just joined last month. Maybe if YOU give this place time you'll see that not all frustrated users are here to bash.

Here's a gem of one of my first posts here upon getting the 9700:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...rd-out-365007/

Not proud of that, lol. But luckily for me there wasn't some troll patrol telling people to ignore me because I seemed to be bashing the device. I got help and found out the other problems I was having were due to an outage. It was crappy timing for sure, but being new to BB I didn't know any better. Again, if you continue to follow the thread in question, you'll see it's not a basher, just a frustrated user looking for answers. I'm sure the majority of members on this site have been there at one time or another.
    Engire, bp3dots, h20work and 5 others like this.
    05-08-13 01:12 PM
50 12