Its Monday the worst day of the week for most.
    That being said I awake today with the thought of one simple word penetrating my skull, "STRIVE"

And strive is what BlackBerry and it's followers must do to keep the hope alive.
    The very nature of life is to struggle and strive to exist, this is no different for you, I or Blackberry. We go on until we can go on no longer, until our number is called and our time is up.
    Technology moves at break neck speed, possibly a billion times that of light speed compared to the normal pace of nature and the universe.
    So I ask myself this question, does anything Really matter?
    Things come and go, people come and go, but time is eternal and we have nothing more than a blink of existence to make ourselves happy.
    I wish BlackBerry the best in its journey of survival, it will do what it must based on the cards in its hands on any given day.
    True supporters will ride this out to the very end regardless of others opinions or even the reality of the situation known to their own hearts, this I believe is right and true.
    We only know what we know, nothing else.
    I love technology and appreciate what BlackBerry has done for the mobile industry along with many other companies before and after them. They have enriched our business and personal lives, so I take this opportunity to say, THANK YOU.
    I hope people can in time begin to see that technology is as interdependent as nature is. We need each other to enable us to STRIVE, thrive and survive.

I wish you all, loved ones, soul mates, detractors and foes a beautiful and prosperous day and would ask you to support all who battle to strive, thrive and survive in our world today.
    07-01-13 06:10 AM
    Thank you for your inspiring words! I hope more people take them to heart and truly exhibit a tolerance and love for all!
    Have a great day!!!
    keypad likes this.
    07-10-13 05:03 PM
    You to and thank-you
    07-11-13 01:11 PM