Just bought a new HP Desktop with Windows 8. would be nice to do all the things I can do on the 9900 with OS7. I know BB10 does not do multiple sharing. And every thing in the App store is lame at best. If BlackBerry wants to promote BBM they have to come out with better software that will do multiple sharing. How can you put out a new OS and not have what OS7 has. Harder for people to move away from the older phones.

Although I can accomplish a lot on the desk top and faster I still have to resort to the 9900 for fast sharing. Is because the 9900 has a hub menu?
    08-21-14 02:23 PM
    Sorry... I don't get that the issue is.

There is no BBM client but on phones, if that's what you're asking.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    08-21-14 02:29 PM
    mutliple sharing will not be done on BBM as much as i want it won't happen for quite some time from what i understand. This is a feature i grew attached to on whatsapp.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    08-21-14 02:39 PM
    Are you thinking of BBRY Blend?
    Mr4aces likes this.
    08-21-14 02:41 PM
    Sorry... I don't get that the issue is.

There is no BBM client but on phones, if that's what you're asking.
    Let me re phase this:
    I have 5 Twitter, 2 Face Book and 5 BBM Channels. On OS7 I can multiple share through the menu.

Example: When on my Face Book account (/mrgorilla.race) I can hit the menu button then share to: Email, Text Messaging, Pin, BBM Chat, BBM Channel, BBM Group, Face Book, Twitter or Social Feeds. If I select Social Feeds I can share to BBM, Face Book and up to 5 Twitter Account at the same time.

When I was testing a Z10 for 3 days BB10 BBM did not have this feature. I have since been able to have internet service via DSL and bought a new desktop. I could not find any software/app for Windows 8 that will do the same as OS7 BBM.

I would like to use my desktop the same way I can on the 9900 with BBM OS7 is that possible. Prior to now I used the 9900 as my internet device. Pretty hard to not use this mobile device when the BBM has multiple sharing.
    diegonei and matspeter like this.
    08-21-14 02:52 PM
    Are you thinking of BBRY Blend?
    Sorry I do not know what BB Blend is.
    08-21-14 02:54 PM
    mutliple sharing will not be done on BBM as much as i want it won't happen for quite some time from what i understand. This is a feature i grew attached to on whatsapp.
    So you understand what I am saying about multiple sharing and it is not available on BB10? Have you used multiple sharing?
    08-21-14 02:57 PM
    Ah, I see.

Yes, you can. It's not reall ya BlackBerry issue but here is what you need: https://hootsuite.com/

It won't share to BBM but you can do that from the 9900 once it hits one of your many social platforms.

BB10 does'nt support that on the OS level, but there are apps like PolarBear that accomplish the feature nicely. Or use Hootsuite from the browser.
    Mr4aces likes this.
    08-21-14 03:01 PM
    Ah, I see.

Yes, you can. It's not reall ya BlackBerry issue but here is what you need: https://hootsuite.com/

It won't share to BBM but you can do that from the 9900 once it hits one of your many social platforms.

BB10 does'nt support that on the OS level, but there are apps like PolarBear that accomplish the feature nicely. Or use Hootsuite from the browser.
    Thanks for the info I will try it out and see if it is faster.
    08-21-14 03:13 PM
    Ah, I see.

Not quite what I was looking for but if you are only doing retweets it would work good.
    08-21-14 03:42 PM
    Sorry I do not know what BB Blend is.
    Well look it up then. Plenty of articles and topics on this site.
    08-21-14 06:52 PM
    Well look it up then. Plenty of articles and topics on this site.
    Who pissed you off today. Already read through 10 posting.
    08-21-14 07:01 PM