Hey everyone I have the new blackberry Curve and I am getting to know how it all works. I was wondering if anyone knew if I could have it so it tells me what calls I've missed while it was shut off??!?! My sister has the older version and hers tells her who called but I can't seem to figure it out! Any info would be appreciated!
    Thanks
    02-18-10 10:07 PM
    Sorry I can't see what country your from. But I'm in Canada and we have the who called feature. It's from you carrier. If I get call and my phone is off I get a text of the time and number that called. I think US carriers have this to (not sure about that)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 10:32 PM
    Hey everyone I have the new blackberry Curve and I am getting to know how it all works. I was wondering if anyone knew if I could have it so it tells me what calls I've missed while it was shut off??!?! My sister has the older version and hers tells her who called but I can't seem to figure it out! Any info would be appreciated!
    Thanks

If you install the youmail visual voicemail app it will sms you any missed calls even if the phone is off, you'll get the sms when you turn your phone on and the app is free
    02-18-10 10:36 PM
    I am in the US. If mine is turned off, the caller gets sent to my voicemail. When I turn the phone back on, I'll see the missed calls and voicemails if the caller chooses to leave any. I'll still see the missed calls, even if the caller does not leave a voicemail.
    02-18-10 10:37 PM
    I have ATT and there is no "who called" type of feature as far as I know. YouMail, however, sends a text to me when I miss a call, whether the caller leaves a message or not. If my phone is off, I get the text when I turn it back on. YouMail is free.

Good luck!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-10 11:29 PM
    Sorry to bring this back up, but Im trying to set up youmail and cant get a * to show up before the number you have to call. How can I do this from the call screen?
    03-03-10 11:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD