BlackBerry 9810 Torch - Brand NEW / Unlock | eBay

it seems cheap, new but no one is bidding on it. Is there anything wrong with it? I am hoping to bid on it but it looks sketchy
    01-20-12 02:32 PM
    That is a good price.
    They've got %100 feedback and are a "Top-Rated" seller and appear to have ther phones for sale. I'd probably bid on it if I was looking.
    01-20-12 03:26 PM
    That is a good price.
    They've got %100 feedback and are a "Top-Rated" seller and appear to have ther phones for sale. I'd probably bid on it if I was looking.
    can you check the connective it has? the listed one seems a bit different from wikipedia, although i dont see how a new device could be different, but just to make sure. And also why is no one bidding on it?
    01-20-12 03:31 PM
    BlackBerry 9810 Torch - Brand NEW / Unlock | eBay

it seems cheap, new but no one is bidding on it. Is there anything wrong with it? I am hoping to bid on it but it looks sketchy
    Unless I'm missing something, it looks like the 3G/4G freqs listed are T-Mobile. They EOLed the 9810 and those freqs are nonstandard. So, that may be why there's little interest.
    01-20-12 04:01 PM
    Unless I'm missing something, it looks like the 3G/4G freqs listed are T-Mobile. They EOLed the 9810 and those freqs are nonstandard. So, that may be why there's little interest.
    what does EOLed mean?
    01-20-12 04:06 PM
    what does EOLed mean?
    EOL = end of line
    01-20-12 04:11 PM
    what does that mean?
    01-20-12 04:16 PM
    All positive reviews and no bid, really surprising. As seller has mentioned the phone is new so there is no chance for scratch, but non refundable payment term may be a problem.
    01-20-12 04:40 PM
    All positive reviews and no bid, really surprising. As seller has mentioned the phone is new so there is no chance for scratch, but non refundable payment term may be a problem.
    there are a lot of non-refundable phones with bids though. any idea on the bandwidth frequency?
    01-20-12 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD