I always get "call failed" when I try to make phone calls in the UMA mode with my jawbone 2. As soon as I turn off jawbone 2, uma calls work perfect. Or I can turn off the uma calling feature and talk on my jawbone 2 fine.

Is there any way for me to use the UMA feature along with my jawbone 2. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 01:00 AM
    wait until 4.5 comes out. even then it's no guarantee since it's up to Aliph to test their own products to ensure compatibility.

but the majority of BT + UMA issues have been/are being resolved in the current round of beta testing.
    07-08-08 01:44 PM
    the BT + UMA issues are from wifi and bluetooth sharing the same frequency band (2.4GHz). i would be surprised if the os upgrade can "fix" it, as its more caused by the wifi router. some newer wifi routers are now starting to have bluetooth coexistence modes.
    07-08-08 04:46 PM
    the BT + UMA issues are from wifi and bluetooth sharing the same frequency band (2.4GHz). i would be surprised if the os upgrade can "fix" it, as its more caused by the wifi router. some newer wifi routers are now starting to have bluetooth coexistence modes.
    by your logic, then NO bluetooth headset would work while the phone is connected on wifi, which is false.
    07-09-08 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD