11-25-10 06:31 AM
32 12
tools
    according to BB ATT will not let me use it ???? Anyone know a way around this ??
    11-22-10 12:39 PM
    Do you have DM?
    11-22-10 05:46 PM
    Man what a mess, I went to dm and downloaded a more recent version 5.0 and lost everything and then my ringtones wouldnt work. Then I called BB and was on the ph 3 hrs getting my old 4.6 version back. Anyway now everything works and I did get BB maps to download, I almost think I like Google maps better..I was going to call ATT and complain about how long it took me on the ph and see if they will throw me some free roll over minutes...
    11-23-10 07:35 PM
    Man what a mess, I went to dm and downloaded a more recent version 5.0 and lost everything and then my ringtones wouldnt work. Then I called BB and was on the ph 3 hrs getting my old 4.6 version back. Anyway now everything works and I did get BB maps to download, I almost think I like Google maps better..I was going to call ATT and complain about how long it took me on the ph and see if they will throw me some free roll over minutes...
    Congrats! To get back what ever you lost (contacts, notes, tasks etc) you need to restore it using the file from the last time you did a backup.

Good luck getting anything free from the Deathstar.
    11-23-10 08:32 PM
    Try Waze.. Works decent for me.. not sure how it displays on the Bold 9000
    11-23-10 08:45 PM
    Try lifeinpocket

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 11:22 PM
    google maps as long as you have data plan and i always had problem using blackberry maps
    11-25-10 06:31 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD