i tried to download the iberry to my blackberry 8703e and now my phone is taking a long time to boot back up??? does this mean that my phone is messed up or does this normally take this long
    07-23-08 04:23 PM
    Not necessarily, sometimes rebooting after a theme takes a while.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-08 04:25 PM
    Rebooting can take a long time. We are so used to desktop PCs that boot in under 1 minute typically. Where handheld devices need several minutes or more to reboot. I always say expect it to take like 5 minutes to reboot. Just like with a PC you don't want to disrupt the boot process unless absolutely necessary as it can harm the software and possibly even hardware. There is no difinitive length of time I would say when the case of absolute necessary comes up. I tend to give leway of hours minimally to make sure things haven't gone wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-08 12:16 AM
    I bought the X-mas Night Theme on this site, and I begin to download it OTA, over the air, and i get a link sent to my phone. I begin installing it, and then right as its about to finish it says "Installation Failed, #907 COD Error" can someone please help?
    07-28-08 02:44 PM
    I bought the X-mas Night Theme on this site, and I begin to download it OTA, over the air, and i get a link sent to my phone. I begin installing it, and then right as its about to finish it says "Installation Failed, #907 COD Error" can someone please help?
    Lilnaynay, please stop posting the same question in multiple threads.
    07-28-08 03:23 PM
    I would also think if you have a memory card it will take a lil while to recognize that too
    07-28-08 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD