H just switched to a BB 8530 and the new theme has all the icons (calendar, mail, etc) on the bottom. How so I get my upcoming (typically two enties) calendar entries to show on the screen itslef, like it used to do with my BB Curve before. Any ideas??
    03-13-10 10:20 PM
    You'll need a "Today" theme that was designed with calendar entires. Go to the theme forum on this site for your specific device and you'll have no problem finding one.
    03-13-10 10:32 PM
    H just switched to a BB 8530 and the new theme has all the icons (calendar, mail, etc) on the bottom. How so I get my upcoming (typically two enties) calendar entries to show on the screen itslef, like it used to do with my BB Curve before. Any ideas??
    If that device has OS 5, then it might have the ability to show Today stuff with its native theme. From the home/main screen, press the BB button to see the app screen. Press the BB/menu button and select options from the menu. Scroll to see if you can select a Today theme.
    03-14-10 12:08 AM
    Thank you!
    03-14-10 11:41 AM
    If that device has OS 5, then it might have the ability to show Today stuff with its native theme. From the home/main screen, press the BB button to see the app screen. Press the BB/menu button and select options from the menu. Scroll to see if you can select a Today theme.
    Wow thank you! Never knew I had the option to toggle my screen options even on customized themes I downloaded. That's a neat option. Continues to learn something new about my bb everyday!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 05:40 AM
    I have upgraded to OS 5.0 and found a few very cool "Non-hidden" Today theme - they show Messages and Today, rather than the native app which also includes Phone. Other Today themes can show just calendar. And then there is the "Hidden Today" which coem on many of the (free) themes you can fin here on CB.
    03-15-10 12:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD