So, I made a theme, and I wanted to go back and edit it. I opened Theme Builder, and clicked the theme in the little window. It just said "Loading" for like, 10 minutes, so I finally gave up. I tried again, and the same result. I restarted my computer, and it's still not fixed. The themes I made for my Curve open fine, but this Tour theme just won't open. Any ideas?
    12-12-09 08:01 PM
    Try opening the theme right from the folder it is saved in. Don't open Theme Builder first. I've run into this issue once or twice but it usually works itself out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 08:30 PM
    Thanks Kasi, I'll give it a shot!
    12-12-09 08:47 PM
    You're welcome. If that doesn't work I have another idea, but doing that depends on whether or not you have the exported .alx or .jad/.cod on your computer. Plus, I'm not 100% sure if that way will work either.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-12-09 09:38 PM
    Some of my more complex themes take a long time to open. I have one that is somewhere between two and three hours to load. No clue why. Usually at that point in time I just open it up and start another theme that is identical and just copy the info over.
    12-13-09 12:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD