I have been playing a little with the new Theme Builder leak.

Gone are the dazzling array of worthless screens, scrolling to a screen I didn't mean to as the track pad went mental.

Oh minimalist themes are possible as well.

Looking forward to what the theme builder boys and girls come up with.

I love OS6 but theme builder is going to make it even better
    01-28-11 02:05 AM
    Yeah its pretty cool. Still a little buggy on my version. Should be squared away soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 04:11 AM
    With the lack of themes for OS6 for devices other than the Torch being the biggest complaint, it sure will make an awful lot of people happy.
    01-28-11 07:16 AM
    Here's hoping Foppa comes back to making Berry themes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-28-11 08:27 AM
    Here's hoping Foppa comes back to making Berry themes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Agreed.

And totally off-topic, but I love the avatar.
    01-28-11 08:40 AM
    Honestly I was a bit dissapointed. I was really hoping to be able to customize the trays on the standard OS6 style, and upon my first impressions I didn't see the options to do so. I really wanted to be able to add/delete/rename and possibly re-function some of the trays. So far as I can tell, I couldn't do this.

I'll probably work on a 6 custom style theme until I get better with this. I'm a newbie to just about everything BB. New to smartphones, BB in general, way green with theme building and not great with computers, so keep in mind my own personal limitations.

If anyone knows away to change the Tray properties, please post-up.
    -Justin

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-28-11 07:59 PM
    Where can I download them builder OS6? i know theres one out now because there are now a few themes available for the bb 9780
    02-02-11 12:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD