If I had a nickle every time I saw one of these posts. Too many people think that others care if your leaving blackberry, nobody really does. Please leave in peace instead of ranting and raving about RIM. Nobody will miss you. Your just one of many people that are leaving blackberry everyday. Somebody in that same time frame will be taking your place

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    The last thing I care to do is have a forum back n forth, but I do want to just add that your negative response to constructive critisizm is indeed bizzare. Its just a phone! Don't get so caught up in the bubble that you end up in a colt like realm. Its unhealthy and I see it on here a lot as well as with android and apple. And I have over 2000 posts on here! But even that is all a combination of positive and negative. Everything has its balance. Nothing is absolute. Just wanted to put that out there before I put my part of this topic to rest.

03-29-11 03:11 AM
    I think it's pretty ridiculous to judge a business colleague on their cell phone.

To judge anyones business acumen by looking at their CELL PHONE is, well, silly.
    I agree- it is along the lines of ridiculing someone for their taste in music...perhaps I came across wrong? When I wrote that I was actually thinking of an experience I had with a high-profile surgeon who walked into the meeting and said, "you gotta check this out!", and proceeded to show me some pointless iPhone app that imitated the flickering of a Zippo lighter. I've found many iPhone users to behave like this. However, I've also experienced many (if not most!) BB users who cannot give me their full attention for ten minutes without typing away
    03-29-11 05:01 AM
    If I had a nickle every time I saw one of these posts. Too many people think that others care if your leaving blackberry, nobody really does. Please leave in peace instead of ranting and raving about RIM. Nobody will miss you. Your just one of many people that are leaving blackberry everyday. Somebody in that same time frame will be taking your place

I get a kick out of the threads that are titled, "should I buy a Blackberry or an iPhone?" - posted on a Blackberry forum. (That's not even mentioning the fact that they come across as not being able make decisions/research for themselves, and have to ask strangers on the Internet to do it for them )
    03-29-11 05:04 AM
    I agree- it is along the lines of ridiculing someone for their taste in music...perhaps I came across wrong? When I wrote that I was actually thinking of an experience I had with a high-profile surgeon who walked into the meeting and said, "you gotta check this out!", and proceeded to show me some pointless iPhone app that imitated the flickering of a Zippo lighter. I've found many iPhone users to behave like this. However, I've also experienced many (if not most!) BB users who cannot give me their full attention for ten minutes without typing away
    10 minutes? Lol, 2 minutes is as far as I go.

03-29-11 05:38 AM
    Agreed!!! It's the first thing I do when I'm on travel and the plane lands somewhere. GET THE BB OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-29-11 05:55 AM
    Ha, I even use it to stop people talking to me lol
    I was waiting in a carpark for my wife yesterday to bring my wee girl to her dance class and this guy parked his car blocking the entrance and then came up to me trying to make small talk.
    It was either ignore him and play with my BB or scream at him Would you move your F***ing Car and possibly punch him lol
    Chose to ignore him and thankfully he moved before my wife turned up.

03-29-11 06:04 AM
    We realize the newer Android platform has severe limitations and there may not be a workable transistion immedately, but we feel compelled to seek alternatives to RIM at this point.

There is nothing we would like better than for RIM to release hardware and software that works reliably from update to update and remove limitations such as the inability to support multiple Exchange 2010 accounts on a single BB device.
    So how does this help you? Your stragy is to go from trouble to trouble? Trouble w/ what your doing now is yall won't take the time to learn how to use your system. Trouble with the 2nd is it doesn't do what you want. Good idea then you don't have to worry about it.

03-29-11 09:05 AM
    So how does this help you? Your stragy is to go from trouble to trouble? Trouble w/ what your doing now is yall won't take the time to learn how to use your system. Trouble with the 2nd is it doesn't do what you want. Good idea then you don't have to worry about it.

Sounds like they have money to burn.

03-29-11 09:43 AM
    But no brain cells firing on the IT unit.
    03-29-11 09:45 AM
    I think it's pretty ridiculous to judge a business colleague on their cell phone.

To judge anyones business acumen by looking at their CELL PHONE is, well, silly.
    Although I understand your logic, but the reality is that 1st impressions comes from the physical senses. What we see,hear,touch, etc. Love comes from the heart true enough but it starts from other places in most cases. Now makeing a busness judgement on a phone just migjt be costly, but it sure can start the mood. I would say that there was a time that you could tell a lot about how someone does busness by what phone they have but I'm not so sure any more. Take for example the op. I would say he knows how to conduct busness cause he carries a blackberry. Truth of the matter is that's all he does cause he has no contacts on it and clearly doesn't know how to use the system. I would red flag him not cause of his problem but his approach to fixing it. BTW wonder if he is willing to sell us the old device cheap?
    Am I the only one that caught that for security reasons some employees. Needed their addree book off the server? And they think they need to go to open source free networking. Something is fishy. Hmm wonder why the CIA uses blackberrys.....

Last edited by 13echo4; 03-29-11 at 05:29 PM.
    03-29-11 05:13 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD