I am much more of a lurker than a poster, but I still have read and solved many of my issues through these forms.

The holiday season is a time to give, and as such, I want to give thanks to all the members who contribute good information, experience and directions, and it wouldnt be possible without the platform that is this site.

Thanks all, have a great holiday season!
    pkcable and Michelle Haag like this.
    12-16-10 05:10 PM
    Happy Holidays to you as well!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-10 05:36 PM
    Keep on Lurkin parabs, spent my first few months in the How to Tips forum myself. Now they can't get me to shutup! Happy Merry to you too.

12-16-10 08:42 PM
    Have a very berry Christmas
    12-16-10 10:23 PM
    We are on the Island of Misfit Toys.....
    12-17-10 06:24 AM
    Lurk on! And have a berry Christmas.

I lurketh more than I posteth, therefore I yam.
    12-17-10 07:06 AM
    We are on the Island of Misfit Toys.....
    Sometimes I think, We are the toys!

And by the way trucky that was good.

12-17-10 07:46 AM
    YAY!!! Go us!!! Give yourselves a pat on the back...
    12-17-10 08:27 AM
    Thanks for the thanks! Many of us appreciate all the help we received while in our early days and now we give back ourselves.
    12-17-10 08:30 AM
    I think many of us lurk and read before becoming participating members. I know I lurked for about a year before joining in Sept of '09.

+1 for a very Berry Christmas, parabs.
    12-17-10 08:37 AM
    I am much more of a lurker than a poster, but I still have read and solved many of my issues through these forms.

The holiday season is a time to give, and as such, I want to give thanks to all the members who contribute good information, experience and directions, and it wouldnt be possible without the platform that is this site.

Thanks all, have a great holiday season!
    Well said, and nice sentiment. No question, there's a lot of collective learnin' going on here, so it's nice to point it out. I've absolutely learned an incredible amount from perusing the forums, reading old posts, and asking my own questions (that I pull from my ongoing "BB Questions" memo that I keep running in my BB).

I think everyone probably seconds your appreciation. Happy Holidays.
    12-17-10 05:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD