Hello all my name is Cooper.
    Well to start I want to thank CB and all who contribute to the site. With all the bickering and nonsense I've seen I felt it right to point out that this site has done amazing things for me and I'm sure many more. I only want to emphasize the fantastic informative posts from the veterans that have helped me in achieving the maximum potential with my blackberry. Though some may think this site is full of fans of a phone I think its more of a community. No a culture. A culture that stems from a common interest. It has grown beyond that of an ordinary site. I've met terrific friends here and hope to met more. I think a lot of people have forgotten why we are all here. Maybe im wrong but I thought the point here was to help eachother.
    So with that said I want to again thank CB, kevin, and everyone else because without you all what else would I do when I'm bored :-) j/k
    Thanks...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-09 02:23 AM
    Very well said and Welcome Cooper.
    08-23-09 02:31 AM
    Good to have another positive member. Happy cracking!

08-23-09 03:38 AM
    Always good to hear a thanks for services rendered.

Not entirely sure I've helped you, but all the same nevertheless.
    08-23-09 03:41 AM
    Great post Cooper and nice to meet you, I'm Jay by the way although I just go by Blue on here. Couldn't agree more. Great site with great people. I couldn't be happier with the info and help I have received here. Always happy to pass on what I've learned and help anybody before they become frustrated with one of these awesome phones. Kevin, keep up the good work buddy, you're more than entitled to pat yourself on the back for this site and the great community you have created in the forums.
    08-23-09 05:49 AM
    Always good to hear a thanks for services rendered.

Not entirely sure I've helped you, but all the same nevertheless.
    Dude your the one who helped me get my employee discount. If it wasn't for you I would have never known about it. Thank you. You saved me a couple bucks.

08-23-09 12:09 PM
    Ya this site is more of a culture. A great place to geek out about a fun addiction!

08-23-09 12:50 PM
    I have to concur this is a great site with so many wonderful helpful members. I am fairly new to bb and a bit older so technology isn't second nature I can't describe the joy of showing my college boy son how to tether his bb. Thanks

08-23-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD