Last week was pretty rough for me and my fellow Blackberry addicts.With all those letters being send to rim and all those websites bashing my favorite all-time device,it was just plain terrible.

Every morning I wake up and crackberry.com is always the first website I log on to but you should have seen my face on Monday when I entered this site.I started to read the first line,saw the Blackberry logo inside that friendly Android character and my heart started beating fast,with shock and anger at the same time.

I've been a long time crackberry reader and about 2 months ago,I decided that it was time for me to give back to the community and bring a positive energy to this forum because the vibe had quickly changed.I just couldn't believe how much negative comments are being written on this forum and I needed to help my fellow Blackberry users make this forum a nice place to talk about our favorite tool again.

Long story short,with the bad week we had with all the bad critics being written about us,when I saw Kevin write this articles...I simply couldn't believe my eyes.If there was a bigger Blackberry fan then me,whitout a doubt it had to be Kevin.How could he come here and join the bashers and start admiting that Blackberry might be gone in the near future.I couldn't think that it was possible.So,I start reading and I was boiling of rage,I felt betrayed...I felt abandoned! There was no more point for me to come to this webpage and I was going to write my farewell speech and leave this forum.

Being a huge Rim fan,I didn't needed to come here and see post after post after post about people bashing my favorite Canadian company.Heck,that Monday I was going to post a topic about how my playbook was getting noticed at work and people couldn't believe that Rim made such a rock solid device.

I didn't come here for atleast two days,ready to move on and keep cheering for Blackberry in my corner.Then I look at the top of the webpage and start reading...The way I see it Crackberry nation,we've only begun.I open the page and start wondering if Kevin is bi-polar or had too many Vodka on the 4th of July.By the end of the article let me tell you that I got punked and never say it coming,not for a second!

I looked like a fool but it really showed me and made me realised how much I care for Rim and really want it to succeed and it is going to succeed.Great post,I would like to thank the crackberry team to be so devoted to this forum and bring us great articles with a lot of pasion.It's always fun to write to other great members on this board and slowly we are going to get back our forum with great energy again.We just need great products like the playbook,screw the haters...this device is incredible!

Thank you once again,I don't know about you guys but this last article really made me more motivated to be proud to be a Crackberry!
    Last edited by the_game969; 07-06-11 at 09:10 PM.
    07-06-11 08:25 PM
    I second that!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    sedalia066 likes this.
    07-06-11 08:28 PM
    I was really hoping for this at the end
    But a good post and I agree....
    07-06-11 10:12 PM
    @the_game969 Thanks for the great post. Seriously, I feel like we've rebooted and we're on a mission now. Heading to RIM's hometown of Waterloo on Sunday to kickstart things. Things are gonna get crazy! Crazy good!!
    sedalia066 likes this.
    07-06-11 11:22 PM
    I currently have 10 BlackBerry devices in my possession. I can't see RIM fail. That would be too sad!

07-07-11 12:16 AM
    RIM ain't failing
    sedalia066 likes this.
    07-07-11 12:27 AM
    RIM continues to build the best devices on the market IMHO. Solid. Dependable enough. Highly functional. So long as they make such phones I will stay in their corner. The consumer market with its bells and whistles is not my cup of tea. Good to see some positive posts coming around again. Too many of us loyalists have been too silent far too long.
    07-07-11 07:03 AM
    RIM continues to build the best devices on the market IMHO. Solid. Dependable enough. Highly functional. So long as they make such phones I will stay in their corner. The consumer market with its bells and whistles is not my cup of tea. Good to see some positive posts coming around again. Too many of us loyalists have been too silent far too long.
    Same here - my only wish for them is to release devices on a more frequent basis.
    07-07-11 07:19 AM
    Just say the new articles about haters...good stuff about damn time!!
    07-07-11 06:50 PM
    It is SO nice to see a positive forum post!

I know how you feel, I don't have time to be angry though - If you don't like it, sucks, but I do, and NO opinion, post, article, or whatever will ever change how I feel about my Blackberry and RIM as a company, and I'll continue to support them.

When the PlayBook came out and I read some of the posts, I had to stop. It was crazy. "I can't believe it doesn't do this, I hate this, I hate that." Are you kidding me? We all knew what was coming, and its a brand new device. Bugs and features will be fixed and implemented in the future. Just chill out. I, personally, think the PlayBook is awesome.

You also have to consider what RIM is thinking. The iPad 2 is out. We need to compete. People are waiting. It's a hard position to be in and I'm 100% happy with how everything is working out.
    07-07-11 11:38 PM
    Great thread.
    It's good to see optimism back on the site.

I'm going back to Winnipeg at the end of the month for a family reunion. I had planned on tracking Kevin down and punching him in the lips. I can relax now that our fearless leader is back to form.
    07-08-11 02:10 AM
    If you would look at the good in the Blackberries, no device beats it yet, androids are close but still can’t beat a berry. No other device can boast of dedicated support forums as many as blackberries have. No other device has fans who are ready to fight for their beloved devices, Blackberries RULE.
    07-08-11 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD